Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I keep telling people, and time and time again I am proved right, A woman on the presidential ticket is ELECTORAL POISON. Stop trying to be PC and start trying to WIN. 

That's because Miami is full of Cubans, and they hate Mexicans more than Trump. 

He's enthusiastic because he's good at his JOB. 

• Members

The way the Senate is set up makes it very hard for Democrats to win.

This is the third election in a row with bad polling. And what really pisses me off is that yet again we have pollsters or analysts who are hyped like Nate Cohn or Silver spending more time saying they can't tell you what is happening or why they are wrong than about the results. It's time for polling to be more devalued in this country. It hurts to see people who trusted in these polls feel betrayed and stunned all over again. For people with mental health struggles this is going to really be an extra kick in the stomach.

• Members

Robert Gibbs on MSNBC is right - people got amped up about moonshots like FL and TX hoping to end this very soon and now are unnecessarily depressed. It may be tighter than I hoped for, but not much has changed fundamentally, as he says.