Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is so disheartening.  After everything that went down the last four years, Trump is still going to get a lot more votes than he did in 2016.  It’s unbelievable, incomprehensible, depressing, terrifying, maddening and very very sad.  

I think Biden can win without Pennsylvania as long as he wins Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona (although he still has a good chance in PA too).  It sucks we have to wait until at least tomorrow or longer.

• Members

I'll talk about it more later when we have a result, but yeah - America is an ongoing project. It is a long game. It is a struggle. We were not going to outrun the stain of these people in four years, whether it's a landslide or nailbiter result. They will be with us, they have been with us. Fixing the hearts in our nation is a longer road. We were always going to have a long struggle ahead, numbers aside.

Carville, take him or leave him: "Every Democrat, put the razor blades and the Ambien back in the medicine cabinet! Michigan is a red mirage!"

NYT map: Biden 213, Trump 136. Please note they still haven't given him TX or FL, which I've given up on.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I see that a number of Democrats are losing their seats tonight, one being Donna Shalala. 

I don't think that the people Rose Twitter attacks deserve the vitriol they get, but my goodness, Shalala was a horrible, horrible candidate who epitomizes the "it's my turn" type of politics that have so often crippled the Democratic Party. She should have retired after all her stock scandals, even if I'm not sure anyone could have won in Miami-Dade this year.

• Members

It is a good thing that Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania have Democrat Governors and PA may not even be necessary in case the Supreme Court decides to mess with it. 

I think the only state that switched so far is Arizona for Biden which is a good win for the Dems.  One Senate race will not be decided until January runoff but it will most likely go to the Republican.  It will be horrible to not get the Senate but nothing is more important than the Presidency.

• Members

God, I have a migraine. The AP practically had GA as sunburn red! I mean, not complaining. But...WTF?

Oh, I'll be THRILLED if Joe pulls this off, but...with a GOP Senate, they will BLOCK any potential SC picks, if it comes to it, and stonewall and do jack schitt. So...still bad news. But what can you do except hope for better in 2022?

• Members

Biden takes Oregon. He is also speaking shortly, which was pre-planned.

Fox (which allegedly has good polling) has Biden at 227, Trump at 210. Meanwhile:

He's just going to come out, flex about AZ and say get some sleep.