The Politics Thread

• Members

It will have all the power and range of Glenn Beck outside Fox, just like all of Trump's other failed ventures. Without power and a separate apparatus to fund him he'll become just another fading right wing crank like Beck, Jones, etc.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Can't find the video but one of the news outlets is saying that Trump's people are supposedly happy with GA, FL and NC, but not PA, and are blaming him because of his constant attacks on mail-in and absentee voting. 

Could be head games. We'll see. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Fantasy camp. They've been saying they're happy everywhere which is nonsense; they only changed their tune on PA because of the recent verdicts. Some of them even cosigned Trump's requests to go into New Mexico. You can't take these people seriously.

An fascinating thread.

Meanwhile:

And now, from the 'portraits of victory' department:

• Members

Same.

I entered into this year wanting to progress to a different understanding of my place in the world. In wanting to do better. To maybe see people in a better life. But all I've seen now makes me think of a time when I was a young old man in the club in the restroom and overhearing someone say...knowing I was in there...that the one thing he didn't like in the clubs was all the...well, you can guess which word he used...that taking all the young white people away from them. No matter that I was liked better. No matter that I worked out and was not potbellied. No matter that he had to buy who he wanted. Buy, cuz that personality clearly was not all that. All he saw was my skin. 

And this year showed me that there are more people than I've ever thought were out there like that.

Wow. They really hate us that much? So much to kill and then it is about all lives mattering and not wearing a mask when they should be. I cannot even go out and deal with the world and go to work without worrying about my mother, brother's new family, or my sister without seeing maskless people, parading their previlege. 

And I know who is encouraging them. But you can't really encourage someone if it was not already there. 

Yeah...the rose colored glasses are gone. 

Which would be karma given how many he willingly let die.

• Members

God, I forgot how little we have (mercifully) heard or seen from this creepy woman over the last five years. I can't ever remember there being as opaque, icy or unpopular a First Lady. Even Barbara Bush had Millie and the book.

• Members

We can 'coexist' with people we crush politically. These people have always been there. It's how you handle them and what you let them take from you, and you can't let them take your heart. What matters now is winning and doing the work.