Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm praying you're correct.  I see pictures of the Orange's rallies in PA and it makes me nervous.  In 2016 when I voted (I'm VA) - I came out of my polling place and started crying.  People in a Democrat tent saw me and a guy asked me...what's wrong.  And I said, I have a feeling we're going to lose and I won't be able to stand it if he's elected.  He said why do you think we're going to lose?  I said...I don't know.  Just a feeling.  I've never voted early and I did this time.  I don't even know how many years early voting happened.  

• Members

Rallies don't mean a great deal (just ask Bernie), but the tight state polls and Trump making it clear he will use the courts to win again are another story entirely. I am expecting the worst and if we don't get it I can be glad to be wrong. 

• Members

I hear you. It's been an awful four years.

I got through the first year or so of his presidency via denial. "We can just fix this when he's gone. We can undo that".  Of course, that's nonsense. Terrible things have happened to people, specifically children that can never be undone or fixed. It really is nothing short of a stain on our nation.  Moving forward is not going to be easy, but hopefully we will get that chance.

• Members

I am wary of TargetSmart because many Republicans are using it to say Trump will win big.

Hijazi is very brave. I hope people are looking out for her. She's genuinely risking a lot here. 

Good news about Texas. Hopefully someone is making sure those ballots do not go missing.

• Members

tbh the several different ex-GOP strategists (and Carville!) who are commenting on podcasts, interviews, etc. baffled by the bedwetting on the Dem side over current numbers are right. I've been saying this for over a decade, well before '16. Too many people on our side handwring and cry when we're about to kill them. You have to take it to them and be proud of it, be happy about it. The only thing these people or the media respect is a killer instinct. Dems spend far too much time feverishly seeking the worst outlier results in order to concoct nightmare narratives. Look at the actual spread and rejoice. Of course, it's okay to be nervous, it's okay to be traumatized by what happened, we all are. But when you have a lead you celebrate it, you use it, you don't hide from it for fear of what happens if it goes away. This is a fundamental flaw in elements of the party and the left that we have to breed out.

• Members

It's odd hearing James Carville say that because he went on TV in 2018, when people were still voting, and said there was no blue wave, depressing turnout. I don't trust him. 

If this were a fair election I would be a little more hopeful of a tight Biden win...right now I'm not sure. Ideally he will win and the Senate will flip.