Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You know, if Donald Trump weren't who and where he is in life, he'd be one of those scavengers who's hoarding toilet paper (and everything else) and selling it back to us at an outrageous markup.

Edited by Khan

• Members

BREAKING: Navy Sec Thomas Modly just submitted his resignation letter to Defense Sec Esper. Modly is the one who talked trash about hero Captain Crozier, who blew the whistle on coronavirus spreading on his ship.

• Members

Congressman John Lewis endorsed Biden today. You know what that means. Racism galore, including white people using gifs of Uncle Ruckus in comparison to him. 

Another day where I'm reminded that I'm glad they will be completely irrelevant from any political voice, as they hate Democrats, and Republicans will just laugh behind their backs and then flush them down the toilet like the rotting turds that they are.

• Members

American progressivism is pretty much dead and Bernie Sanders killed it by hijacking it into a personality cult. Progressives haven't figured it out yet but they've lost a whole lot of people who might have supported their candidates because they chose to hand black and brown voters over to Trump. Meanwhile any progressive policy is dead in the water because McConnell has been able to stack the judiciary. The people who sat home and/or spite will be living with this judiciary malfeasance for the rest of their lives.

• Members

Most of them barely manage to hide their love of Trump anyway. The pure glee many of them had over Trump trashing Biden at a press conference a few days ago was embarrassing. Trump is their ideal because he's "tough" the way Bernie isn't, and he's as selfish as they are. He's so completely grotesque even they can't publicly admit to voting for him, but many of them will. It doesn't really matter, as most don't vote anyway, and most of them live in blue states, so I wish they'd just be honest about what sick, twisted people they are, instead of just saying nonsense like "if Trump tones down the racism I'll vote for him."

• Members

When I ran for city council my campaign manager (also my mother) arranged with John Lewis' staff for him to call me and he did. I'm thousands of miles from Georgia, but he took time to call and give me advice. That is the sort of person that we need more of in government and the fact that people are attacking him shows what low character they have.