Jump to content

The Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Roman said:

Stephanie Grisham has been fired as WHPS.

 

She never even did anything. I wonder if she pissed off somebody. Useless drunk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DRW50

    4936

  • Vee

    4904

  • DramatistDreamer

    4613

  • Khan

    3055

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Vee said:

 

 

You know, if Donald Trump weren't who and where he is in life, he'd be one of those scavengers who's hoarding toilet paper (and everything else) and selling it back to us at an outrageous markup.

Edited by Khan
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

 

 

This is murdering people for political gain. There's no other way to put it. They are murderers. 

 

Yup.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING: Navy Sec Thomas Modly just submitted his resignation letter to Defense Sec Esper. Modly is the one who talked trash about hero Captain Crozier, who blew the whistle on coronavirus spreading on his ship.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Roman said:

BREAKING: Navy Sec Thomas Modly just submitted his resignation letter to Defense Sec Esper. Modly is the one who talked trash about hero Captain Crozier, who blew the whistle on coronavirus spreading on his ship.

 

Good. He showed himself to be a scumbag with his big statement to the crew about Crozier. It was obvious they would have zero respect for him, which is very dangerous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DRW50 said:

 

Good. He showed himself to be a scumbag with his big statement to the crew about Crozier. It was obvious they would have zero respect for him, which is very dangerous.


I was very proud of the former Captain's men and women. They shouted at this a-hole to defend their CO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congressman John Lewis endorsed Biden today. You know what that means. Racism galore, including white people using gifs of Uncle Ruckus in comparison to him. 

 

Another day where I'm reminded that I'm glad they will be completely irrelevant from any political voice, as they hate Democrats, and Republicans will just laugh behind their backs and then flush them down the toilet like the rotting turds that they are.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Congressman John Lewis endorsed Biden today. You know what that means. Racism galore, including white people using gifs of Uncle Ruckus in comparison to him. 

 

Another day where I'm reminded that I'm glad they will be completely irrelevant from any political voice, as they hate Democrats, and Republicans will just laugh behind their backs and then flush them down the toilet like the rotting turds that they are.

 

American progressivism is pretty much dead and Bernie Sanders killed it by hijacking it into a personality cult. Progressives haven't figured it out yet but they've lost a whole lot of people who might have supported their candidates because they chose to hand black and brown voters over to Trump. Meanwhile any progressive policy is dead in the water because McConnell has been able to stack the judiciary. The people who sat home and/or spite will be living with this judiciary malfeasance for the rest of their lives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marceline said:

 

American progressivism is pretty much dead and Bernie Sanders killed it by hijacking it into a personality cult. Progressives haven't figured it out yet but they've lost a whole lot of people who might have supported their candidates because they chose to hand black and brown voters over to Trump. Meanwhile any progressive policy is dead in the water because McConnell has been able to stack the judiciary. The people who sat home and/or spite will be living with this judiciary malfeasance for the rest of their lives.

 

Most of them barely manage to hide their love of Trump anyway. The pure glee many of them had over Trump trashing Biden at a press conference a few days ago was embarrassing. Trump is their ideal because he's "tough" the way Bernie isn't, and he's as selfish as they are. He's so completely grotesque even they can't publicly admit to voting for him, but many of them will. It doesn't really matter, as most don't vote anyway, and most of them live in blue states, so I wish they'd just be honest about what sick, twisted people they are, instead of just saying nonsense like "if Trump tones down the racism I'll vote for him."

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I ran for city council my campaign manager (also my mother) arranged with John Lewis' staff for him to call me and he did. I'm thousands of miles from Georgia, but he took time to call and give me advice. That is the sort of person that we need more of in government and the fact that people are attacking him shows what low character they have.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a sensible progressive Democrat. Those people have never represented or spoken for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 900

      The Media/Journalism Thread

    2. 10

      Y&R's Doug Davidson v. Nelson Branco?!!

    3. 2,621

      Loving/The City Discussion Thread

    4. 33,198

      Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

    5. 7,657

      EastEnders: Discussion Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy