The Politics Thread

9 hours ago, sivad40 said:

Does anybody here still actually watch Trump's pressers/neo-rallies in real time, or do you just hear the soundbites from various sources?

Can't anymore. It makes me what to throat punch so hard now. Moreso after how he treated that PBS reporter.

• Replies 36.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• Vee

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, sivad40 said:

Does anybody here still actually watch Trump's pressers/neo-rallies in real time, or do you just hear the soundbites from various sources?

The latter.  ;) 

I mute my TV when the orange one speaks and only listen when a medical professional is on.  In fact, I can't bear to look at the TV when he's on...makes me want to throw something at it!

20 hours ago, sivad40 said:

Depending on my mood, I might read a newspaper article online that covers his remarks but I've long stopped listening to him, as I can't stand the sound of his voice and am disgusted by his overall demeanor.

Ever since Trump bragged about his ratings, I have just watched soundbites from other sources. Someone else another forum said by watching the pressers, he saw why Trump had his share of failures as a CEO.  Trump loves to hear himself talk, has to be the smartest person in the room at all times, can only take credit for the positives and refuses to acknowledge what he did wrong and blames everybody but himself. 

Edited by sivad40
21 hours ago, sivad40 said:

There isn't enough dressing to put on that word salad.

image.png

4 hours ago, Ponds said:

I mute my TV when the orange one speaks and only listen when a medical professional is on.  In fact, I can't bear to look at the TV when he's on...makes me want to throw something at it!

THIS.

Look everybody - it's time to hear again about how Trump is "outflanking from the left!!!"

The cultists are shocked that Jill Biden calls herself Dr. even though she is not an MD, and want to make it illegal to do so.

(they have no opinion on Bernie's wife Jane, who, when she isn't involved in questionable land deals, calls herself Dr.)

9 hours ago, DRW50 said:

The cultists are shocked that Jill Biden calls herself Dr. even though she is not an MD, and want to make it illegal to do so.

(they have no opinion on Bernie's wife Jane, who, when she isn't involved in questionable land deals, calls herself Dr.)

WTF? As long as they are not referring to themselves as medical doctors they are not doing anything wrong. Hundreds of years of academic tradition isn't going to change because these yahoos want it to.

I see George Conway trying to downplay it. I've always been wary of him so now I am even more curious of just how deep these ties go.