Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think part of the problem with livestreams is just that so many people are on the internet right now. The software my company uses for remote conferencing just kept freezing and crashing during meetings (which kept them blessedly short.)

I got a text from the Biden campaign asking for suggestions on ways to connect with voters online so I'm sure that the Berners infantile hashtag has nothing to do with it. One of Biden's strengths is retail politics. He excels at one-on-one communication with voters. He's okay with speeches and rallies but where he really shines is working a rope line where he can talk to people and look them in the eye. The current circumstances throw a wrench into that. 

• Members

I haven’t been following the aftermath of this story, as the COVID-19 coverage has understandably overshadowed it, but this is sad. He’s obviously in a deep mental health crisis. He says that the tough loss in the Florida gubernatorial election sent him into a downward spiral. There are photos circulating of him naked and passed out on a bathroom floor, and The Daily Mail has an article with photos of the hotel room with drugs strewn about and soiled bedding.

• Members

I'd read that the networks may start fact checking him, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

The sad part is he is doing what propaganda people do in countries like NK. The main difference is he doesn't even trust anybody enough to do that for him. He has to suck up the attention himself. 

The only time I've felt this ashamed of our President was Iraq and after Katrina.