Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm sure her tens of followers will soldier on.

I just so love watching our Idiot-in-Chief try and play catch-up, don't you? 

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously, Donald Trump keeps getting outsmarted by a virus; and I don't know whether to laugh about that, or to cry.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I'm one of those strange people who cries more at a TV show or a movie than real life, but I think Josh Gad sums it up well:

Anyway, Tulsi's endorsement is the most humiliating experience Bernie has had in this campaign (well, beyond Super Tuesday). Many of his cultists loved her and fought for her, believing she was his true ally. That she not only dropped out, but also endorsed Biden on the way - wow.

• Members

Well well well...this is what Martha Stewart went to prison for. She was a Democrat, so that meant she was punished and Republicans aren't, but I have a feeling Loeffler, who was already pushed in over the objections of the base, is getting the boot.

• Members

Even Tucker Carlson is saying Burr should resign and be charged unless he gives justification. They're going to use him as a scapegoat, but I can't say I have any pity for him. 

I try not to expect anything but I'm still amazed at just how little Trump is bothering to actually lead. Just going out there and literally telling governors to do everything on their own. And yet we have the likes of Dana Bash gushing over him. The media would sell their children for Trump. They really would.

• Members

I cannot decide whether Donald Trump has officially washed his hands of everything related to coronavirus, or if he is truly at a loss as to what to do next.  I don't know, maybe it's a little (or a lot) of both.

Either way, the message he sends now -- that it's basically in the states' hands -- scares the crap out of me.  Especially because I live in a state (Oklahoma) that likely still looks at this as a hoax and no big deal.

• Members

Not one Republican in the Senate challenged Trump on calling the virus a hoax and now we find out they were selling stock which indicates they knew how seriously this was. Then you have Republican Governors not shutting down things because they don't want to upset business donors. The Governor of West Virginia was telling people to go to Bob Evans which is a restaurant that has a mostly older clientele, so he was basically telling the most vulnerable to put themselves are risk.