Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Frankly, I think we can, and should.  You said so yourself: no matter how Trump spins it, he is PISSED that the Democrats succeeded in regaining control of the House.  Not just because they'll be a check against his power, but because matters like the Mueller investigation fall squarely within their domain.

• Members

Maybe -- but who's to say that he's the truly guilty party here?

You know, the creative writer in me wonders whether Trump is going all-out, because his self-appointed golden child, Ivanka, was/is the true mastermind.

I'm just saying.

Compared with 2018 (and 2017, and the last few months of 2016), it was practically our finest hour.

• Members

I've heard many say that. This election was good as far as ballot initiatives, especially great that Sharice Davids won in Kansas (She's an amazing person)... but to get stuck with Josh Hawley and Vicky Hartzler (Ma Barker) is depressing. How are Missouri voters so damn dumb to vote in candidates that are openly against the very ballot initiatives that they just approved?

If he does, it will be exactly like the firing of Archibald Cox. The sh!t will hit the fan. 

• Members

I'm not saying he doesn't.  But how many times have he and Trump had words at press conferences and the like?  Theirs has been an interesting relationship to witness -- almost like watching the arc of a great love affair.  Trump hates CNN, but more than that, he REALLY hates Jim Acosta.

Edited by Khan

• Members

ask all the rubes that go right down the middle of this state. what some don't understand.....the ONLY dem strongholds here are STL and KC. that's it. the rest of Mo. is FILLED with stupid, ignorant people who would just as soon set themselves on fire than vote for a democrat.

did both run as Republicans? in Cali?