Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He's being dragged across social media right now, although I'm not sure of the age spectrum involved, I suspect that it may be far and wide.  Someone tagged Gillum with a Killmonger GIF that said "Is this your king?!" 

Please register in order to view this content

When I saw that Sanders had easily won reelection, I knew it wouldn't be long before we heard some nonsense from him on some topic.  I admit that I was unaware of his campaigning for Gillum (that goes to show how adept I've become at ignoring any and all things Bernie in the last six months or so).

• Members

Not always... they will vote for a Democrat if he's a "Good ol boy". Bill Clinton won 84 counties in Missouri. Reynolds county in the Ozarks is another big Democratic area.  In 1992, Clinton got over 70% of the vote there. The area around Springfield is what is really bad. They never voted for Bill Clinton, or even Jimmy Carter. 

He's a populist. I voted for him, I would love the USA to have a more European model of government.