Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw that much the first time Kamala Harris questioned him about the lawyer from the firm he supposedly couldn't remember chatting with.  (So, maybe you have had blackouts after all, your honor?)  The whole time she's talking, he was looking at her as if he were thinking, "Shouldn't you be back in the kitchen or something?".

• Members

I think that Harris flusters Kavanaugh somehow, for some reason.  His eyes and head were alternating between trying to make eye contact and darting/looking away.  He didn't stumble over words as badly as he did previously but with a lot of effort this time around.

Contrast this with the fact that Harris' eye contact never wavered.  Her gaze was fixed on him.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't want people to think lowly of what the U.S. has now become, should never let them look at video of Kavanaugh's testimony/speech.  Disgraceful.  

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

"Kavanaugh's pushback to the suggestion he drank to excess in college is that he got into Yale Law School, so he couldn't have [been] that big of a boozer."

Oh, my God.  I've known people who were so drunk in college that they didn't even know their own names; and now, one of 'em is in medical school.  Again, Brett, what in the hell are you talking about!?

"Kavanaugh refuses to answer @CoryBooker's straightforward questions about whether he thinks Ford is part of a left-wing plot"

Yet, he just accused everyone and their grandma of conspiring against him in the name of getting revenge for Bill and Hill.

Seriously, I'm about to pull a Wendy Williams "I can't" on his ass.

IOW, he looks at Sister Harris the way I would look at Angela Lansbury or Susan Lucci.

Interesting.

He's already held in contempt.

Oh, you mean, by the committee!

That's when I say, in my best Robin Strasser-esque voice, "I WANT the FBI to investigate.  And I want the entire world to know exactly what you are.  Which is a liar AND a rapist.  Who doesn't deserve to sit on 'The People's Court,' let alone the Supreme Court!"

Edited by Khan

• Members

I hope so, too.  I would love for this to go the way I think it should, but I won't hold my breath.

Regardless, I hope we all remember everything that happened today, come time to vote in November.  Maybe we can't stop Kavanaugh's confirmation, but we could sure as [!@#$%^&*] do something about the men and women who put him there.