Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see that Chuck Todd has picked up the talking points I've seen on Twitter about how the Democrats are just supporting Ford instead of questioning her. 

(never mind that if they did question her, he and the other hacks would say that even the Democrats doubted her story)

It's not hard to know why he keeps his job in spite of being a failure on every level. He would do anything and has always done anything to get a Republican a win. 

Wow. No shame. 

(Jordan is so dead in the eyes and face he makes Mike Pence seem like Cary Grant)

https://twitter.com/bobcesca_go/status/1045375288723599360

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Good.  He SHOULD feel ambushed.  He told America that electing Trump president would be disastrous, then turned around and practically gave the man a b.j.  Whatever hell he's got coming to him, he deserves.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Trump says a top expert on China, Michael Pillsbury, went on a "good show" he won't name - it was Tucker Carlson's - and said China has total respect for "Donald Trump's very, very large brain."

Trump denies that the UN was actually laughing at him yesterday, instead claims "they were laughing with me."

Please register in order to view this content

I'm speechless....... 

• Members

The bar is so low for Kavanaugh. You can see already that the GOP has their puppets in place on NBC and the other media outlets always know the score too, likely ready to push the "both sides are broken...America makes me want to boo hoo," lines Jeff Flake trotted out. All Kavanaugh has to do is make a sad face and put in eyedrops and blink, and everyone will swoon about how he is the real victim. 

The GOP are such morons and so drunk with power that they went into a hearing they never should have gone into, not realizing how badly their senators come across or that not everyone would see Ford as some kind of insane liar. 

The worst part is they are so drunk with power because they have a long history of doing whatever they want and getting away with it. That's why I just don't think anything is going to change now.

• Members

But that would have deprived us of so much merriment.... 

Please register in order to view this content

Look, I don't mean to be flippant about this. I don't have to live in a country ruled by him, and I wish to God he had never been elected. But at the same time it's hard not to be both completely shocked about how totally ignorant and stupid he makes himself look (without even realizing it) and at the same time be unable to stop laughing at his outrageous statements.

I just pray that this nightmare is over soon and he is reduced to nothing but a bad memory. 

I just hope that he won't have made irreparable damage by then.