The Politics Thread

• Members

Kavanaugh is wildly unpopular in polling, so the public does care and people are very much paying attention - he's trended at some point almost everyday for over a week. Whether or not the GOP rams it through (which I doubt), everyone is watching. Defeatism is not pragmatism.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is the reason why I basically side-eyed CNN for that tweet that buried the acknowledgement for Black women being the ones who inspired these men to do the same thing they did two decades ago in the article.

I read the article before I posted but CNN knows damn well most people on social media never even get around to reading the articles most of the time.  If one didn't know better, one might be lured into believing that Hill had the same level of support twenty seven years ago, when we know she didn't.  I thought this was intentional on their part.

• Members

Holy Mother of God, this train is barreling down the mountain FAST.

"I've never participated in any sexual activity with more than one woman present and me."  

What the hell does THAT mean?  More than one WOMAN present?  So, what, there was more than one man present, then?  What in God's name are you talking about!?

WHY must you give answers that leave too much room for interpretation, Brett?  You were a lawyer, and no doubt you've retained one as well.  You should know better!!

Trump denies that the UN was actually laughing at him yesterday, instead claims "they were laughing with me."

That's what we always tell ourselves when our bullies embarrass us.  Takes the sting out of the humiliation.

He REALLY needs to stop talking.  Like, right now.  When you say you have to think about whether you've had a sexual encounter with someone after admitting ON LIVE TELEVISION that you were a virgin all through high school and college...ugh...let's just say, you're not doing yourself any favors.

But, go ahead, keep hanging yourself, judge.  Don't let ME stop you.

Edited by Khan