Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Unbelievable.  That's usually how gang rape works dummy!  Of course, he thinks we are the dummies and aren't smart enough to parse his language.

He's supposedly one of the greatest legal minds out there and he doesn't know when to shut the @@@@ up?

Please register in order to view this content

Please.

• Members

IKR?  He really thinks saying he was a virgin back then and that he was never involved in any sexual activity "with more than one woman present" clears him of any wrongdoing in our eyes.  Like, it doesn't even register in his allegedly brilliant legal mind that all he's doing is digging a deeper hole for himself.

I've said it before and I'm saying it now (and to hell with how it sounds): he was better off saying he was gay.

Edited by Khan

• Members

This is lazy and crass even by CNN standards. Not only erasing the black women who supported Anita Hill, but retroactively claiming all kinds of men supported her when even many allegedly "liberal" men in the Senate let her hang out to dry. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

It looks like the increasingly desperate GOP are trying to muddy the waters with claims about other men coming forward to say they attacked Ford.

I wonder if this was anything close to what they thought Whelan was going to do, and he just went off the rails. 

All of this is just repulsive and sick beyond belief. I can't believe this is where we are. And that this has become the new normal. It's just going to get worse and worse, more and more depraved and unclean. Pure sociopathic evil.

• Members

I don't believe what's going on here.  Now we've got men coming forward and saying they, and not Kavanaugh, attacked Ford all those years ago. 

Men actually copping to attempted rape to clear another man's name?  Am I [!@#$%^&*] dreaming?  Because, this [!@#$%^&*] can't be real!

It galls me, too, how many are letting it slide that Kavanaugh says he never became so intoxicated that he blacked out and couldn't remember what happened the next morning, yet questioning whether Ford, Swetnick and especially Ramirez are remembering correctly "because, after all, they had been drinking."  Does it occur to any of these people that maybe they, too, never got so drunk that they couldn't remember what happened later?  Like, am I supposed to believe that everyone involved is or was a blackout drunk EXCEPT Brett?  COME ON.

Wordy McWord.

Today promises to be more nail-biting than any soap has been in quite the while.  "What will SHE say?  What will HE say?  What will the Committee say?  And, as always, what about Naomi?"

Edited by Khan