Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So apparently the entire Arab community including Saudi Arabia and Iran together issued a joint statement opposing the movement of the US Embassy to Jerusalem

President Abbas  has reached out to Pope Francis and Vladimir Putin to intervene

So much for the generals who are supposed to be protecting us. This move makes every American here and overseas a target for terrorism. And this idiot is supposed to concerned about National Security?

I know there are so many horrible things going on here, but this act makes me incredibly frightened for the future of the world

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

^^

It's such an unnecessary thing to do as well. Jerusalem's status is such a controversial issue, and to do something like this is just like throwing petrol on a fire.

I'm not surprised. They will allow individual Russian athletes to compete under neutral flag though, if they can prove that they're clean.

• Members

As crazy as it sounds I swear I believe the far right Christians are trying to bring on Armageddon.  There was a Vice episode on just this thing. They are seriously trying to start the final war and bring Jesus back. This thread explains it.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

I've thought that for a long time now. There's a great deal of smugness and self-satisfaction in many who go on and on about this - because they "know" that they will be saved and go to Heaven, because they are good people, while everyone else is damned. 

• Members

I've been reading about the worsening crisis in Yemen, on and off for months and just a few days ago about their former President Ali Abdullah Saleh was killed by the Houthi (said to be backed by Iran) rebels that he once collaborated with. Apparently the rebels believed he was working with the Saudis against them.

Yemen has been the staging ground of the enmity between Iran and Saudi Arabia yet Trump Inc. is now creating such a mess in the Middle East that it is having the unexpected effect of united the Saudis and the Iranians together against the U.S.  Whoa!