Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They're not calling for Trump's resignation, because they know that's a fight they'll never win.

Sigh.

There are times when I feel like all hope is lost...and this is one of those times.  For all the talk of the GOP imploding, I feel like the party will end up having the last laugh over everyone else, effectively killing everything America was supposed to stand for.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Thanks Marceline. So, I looked it up and the governor is a Democrat, so the seat will go to another democrat I take it.

I certainly wish that there was a more formal process for all of this to happen, so that all of these guys facing multiple, credible allegations would be expelled.   I agree it doesn't make sense to force Franken to resign when Moore may very well be elected.  Then of course there is always Trump corrupting our entire government. What a nest of vipers. It's disgusting.

• Members

The GOP whistles, and the Democrats come running.  It's been that way since the election; and frankly, I'm sick of it.  I'm sick of the Democrats being played by morally and ethically bankrupt a-holes who do not represent America's true values, who never have represented its values, and who never will.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Not to sound like an alarmist but at this point, I think people's safety will be jeopardized beyond the Middle East.

This type of crisis cannot be confined to specific borders, especially in this day and age.

Lest people doubt how steadfast this investigation has been.

• Members

Trump has been looking at ways to salvage his withering numbers. This will win over some pro-Israel people perhaps in the short term. The nutty evangelicals he already had. And Netanyahu has his own corruption scandal going on so perhaps this distracts from that also. I detest Netanyahu almost as much as Trump. He's been PM for years and has never every embraced moving forward on peace talks of any kind. 

The war hawks like Lindsey Graham are already applauding this. I am listening to these people and I finally realize I know more than most of them do about well almost anything. But these people have been itching for another war/extended conflict to fill their coffers, So it's a win win for the loons the senate also.

Every other country has come out in opposition including Trumps buddy Putin. You'd think Vlad might have had some pull.

How exactly are the generals saving us again?