• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

But seriously...who is this man's fanbase? Loud kids on Twitter? 

If I had a vote, I think I'd probably go for Warren, but Joe Biden seems like an honest, decent, good man. Sanders reminds me all the grifter politicians in South Africa that ran in every election when I was a kid who talked a lot but had no means of backing up anything they said. 

But besides that, Biden is obviously turning out the vote and has the passion and support from everyone he needs to hopefully take down Trump. I don't get the whining from Sanders supporters. I thought the most important thing was beating Trump but I guess for some of them it's not.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Pretty much, lol!

For most of Bernie Sanders' supporters, getting rid of Donald Trump isn't enough, because they have convinced themselves that every politician on either side of the proverbial aisle is a corrupt elitist whose hands are in the pockets of every Wall Street billionaire.  Ergo, electing Joe Biden (or any politician other than their designated savior) would be just more of the same kind of politics that puts the interests of the rich over everything else.

To them, only Bernie is "pure" enough to dismantle the system, as it exists, and bring about a revolution that would finally put the working class first.  At least, that's what they surmised when a few saw him in the upper room and felt the stigmata in his hands.

Translation: "Welp, that's a billion dollars I'll never get back!"

Edited by Khan

• Members

Well, there are white conservatives who pretend to be black and they infiltrate tdhe political threads in black forums like the coli and Lipstick Alley.  There are some who are black and they do resent older black voters for being part of the "establishment"  I will beat there will be numerous threads on both of these forums tomorrow talking about how low energy, old, and senile Biden is to them.  

Another forum I'm a member of is also giving to Gen X credit for Biden's Super Tuesday results.

"Speaking as a Gen Xer. We just want to friggin beat Trump and gain seats in the house and senate.

Gen X = always gonna be practical"

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina/board/106149/Contents/super-tuesday-results-144552406/?page=2

• Members

And this is bad, because...?

Who needs the Secret Service when you have...your wife?

But seriously.  Jill Biden was taking a TREMENDOUS risk to protect her husband like she did.  I hope she's okay.

Edited by Khan

• Members

It's a very toxic mix of con artists, anarchists, naive and easily manipulated kids, and trust fund types who have big podcasts and want to look badass. They didn't just want their fool's gold promises about student loans and health care, they wanted to crush their enemies into the dust. 

This is what one of the biggest Bernie supporters had to say before Iowa. I have had this in my head ever since because to me it is the face of his movement, and I wanted to savor it if a night like tonight happened:

My response to these people is: