Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anyone who has paid attention to Biden knows that he has mentioned Harris before. Nobody can predict what moves a presumptive nominee will make in terms of choosing a running mate and it would be foolish to try, at this point. How many people would have predicted that Obama would have chosen Biden as his running mate? Hillary as his SOS? 

To quote the late great screenwriter William Goldman "Nobody knows anything..."

Meanwhile the CDC that the current administration is trying to censor, is not allowed to give provide accurate information on the Covid-19 numbers.  I'm wondering why more people are not concerned about this?

• Members

I have been saying this for YEARS...after what happened? Michelle is not going to get back into politics. and go through 4 more years of hell with people running her and her family down again? she didn't like being FL in the first place. she grew into the role. I've read her book....wow.

• Members

So is it over for Sanders? Or does he have a path? Twitter is full of people shouting at each other that it's "not over" for Sanders and that they're taking this all the way to the convention, whatever that means. CNN is basically saying that Biden is going to be the nominee and for Sanders and Warren to give it up so that everyone can unite to take on Trump. Not really sure what the exact answer is here.

Also, fwiw, I see a lot of both Trump and Sanders supporters claiming that the rest of the worlds hates Nancy Pelosi, the Clintons, the Obamas, and the Bidens which is ummm, not true lol. I like all of them quite a bit- especially Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosi- and so do most of the people I know both here in Australia and back in South Africa. The same however can't be said of Trump or Sanders themselves. I don't know anyone who has a favourable opinion of them.

• Members

No Sanders is not done. In fact when California comes in he will probably have a slight lead. But it's far shy than what was expected and predicted.

These people live in their "fake news" world. Those of us in the real world know how hard Obama worked to try and restore credibility after the Iraq War. He did as much as he could. We know Clinton is well liked. Pelosi I have no idea, I will take your word for it. Trump is popular in Israel, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and North Korea.