Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He couldn't stand the heat, so he's getting out of the kitchen. 

Please register in order to view this content

Yup, lol!

The number of people this administration has gone through is staggering.  LOVING and SFT didn't experience so much turnover.

• Members

I had the same thought. And I had the same thought that she and Brian Williams had about what the tweet was saying (this is about the "Bloomberg could have given every American a million dollars" tweet). The fault is more with the producers.

• Members

The truth is that Chapo is full of rich guys who profit off of the 'movement' always being out of power. They would never want Bernie to win. Other cultists even admitted yesterday that as soon as Bernie was elected they'd begin to hate him. Most of Bernie's main campaign people are also grifters and deadenders who are better off without him being in power. 

I also read that beyond the Bernie people mentioned in the tweet, Ilhan Omar, who has pretty much ruined any career she could have had, is a big fan. No surprise there.

There are lots of struggling people who have been brainwashed into thinking these very rich con artists are the only viable political or social outlet, and will only further hurt their own cause. They will just slide into anarchy and apathy, which is what many on the far left prefer anyway. There's much more money in it. 

Most of Bernie's voters will stay home or vote for Trump. Hopefully if Biden gets the nomination, they won't try to make any outreach. It's pointless. Let the Ron Paul of Vermont have his ever-diminishing fame, the way the GOP did, and move on.

(the only amusing part of all this is I saw "TV's Frank" talking about how he'd never heard of them and how unfunny they are)

Edited by DRW50

• Members

• Members

I've been avoiding any coverage but I keep seeing bits on Twitter. I thought I'd prepared myself for the worst with him but he keeps disturbing me all over again...I saw that he decided to use his press statement to tell people he'd told Pence that he the governor of Washington is a snake and not to be trusted.

This is the type of moment I was so terrified we would get during his Presidency. Even if he does lose, if we even have elections by November, the damage is irreversible. 

• Members

Only Donald Trump could politicize a pandemic, dismissing it as an attempt to depress our economy and scare voters into not re-electing him in November.  The scary and sad part, however, is that people actually believe him.