Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just saw on ESPN that the four major sports NBA, NFL, MLB, and MLS are shutting down access to the media in the locker rooms due to coronavirus. Only athletes and essential employees to teams will be allowed inside the locker rooms.

https://wgem.com/2020/03/09/nba-nhl-mlb-major-league-soccer-to-restrict-access-to-locker-rooms-to-protect-players-from-exposure-to-coronavirus/

• Members

I think it will make him look bad with a lot of people who vote based on guns, but they weren't voting for him anyway. I notice a lot of Bernie supporters have been pushing it today, along with "Demxit" and Jill Stein tweets and claims they will form a new party. 

I just hope they stick to their word and go. They're toxic waste and the party will gain nothing by trying to appease them like they did in 2016.

• Members

I think Biden’s made many, many, many foot in mouth responses over the years and will make many more. He’s also made many imperfect ones that play well with voters. I think today’s bit above will do the latter. Frankly we’ve always needed more mainstream Dems who can flat out call out bullshit for what it is. Obama was held back from doing it because of the color of his skin bc of media and bigots eager to call him the angry black man; even his “anger translator” became a gag. Clinton was never allowed bc she’s a woman. Warren equally struggled to walk the line because of sexism and accusations of being “shrill”. This privilege is racist and sexist in its foundations, but that doesn’t change the fact that Biden (and Sanders) can get away with it in ways they can’t. I think ordinary folks are going to eat it up with a spoon.

I suspect any "Demxit" or "BernieSurge" crap are Russian-originated but likely being picked up by useful local idiots as well.

• Members

I've often said DemExiters remind me of cats. They meow and meow demanding to be let out but once you open the door they site their licking their butts.

I keep seeing Berners online talking about unity but that Detroit rally last night showed that we are unified: against Trump and Bernie.