Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see that Elizabeth Warren yet again caved to voices she should just ignore - she initially condemned Soleimani while also criticizing the reckless killing. The "woke" left seethed and raged, and she then put out another tweet which went on about how he'd been assassinated, similar to what their dear leader Bernie had said. All this has done - yet again - is alienate voters on all sides and made her look reactionary. 

Meanwhile, Saint Bernie is strutting around telling everyone what a bad-ass he is because he didn't vote for the Iraq invasion, with none of his cultists, or much of anyone else, bothering to point out that he voted for the AUMF which gave Trump the war powers in the first place. 

Bernie and his cultists don't care about anything but posing and posturing. They are a worthless sideshow, and yet they seem to have more and more influence over a very shaky party. It's not going to end well.

• Members

This.

Really done with her.

they all live with Bigfoot now. just talked to a childhood friend who voted for Trump, because she couldn't stand HRC. NOW she wants him out because of "the nonsense". he did this from the day he made that speech 4 years ago about Mexicans. how anyone still voted for this moron.....and how many of their family members are being sent over there? what a crapshow.

• Members

In what should be a surprise to no one, the effects of this trade war have pushed U.S. manufacturing to a low not seen in a decade.  All. this. winning.

Trade war blamed for pushing U.S. manufacturing activity to 10-year low

I also read an article that stated that the economies of at least 9 states will contract this year. Not good, to say the least.

• Members

If Bernie ends up as the nominee, of course, I will vote for him, because, like hell am I gonna stay home again, or vote third party, or vote for Trump.  But, when Bernie loses the election -- and trust and believe, he WILL lose the election if he ends up being the nominee -- I am gonna give the biggest side-eye and "I TOLD you so" ever to him and his followers.

Did we even start, lol?  (But seriously.  Was I so busy hate-watching Hallmark Christmas movies last year that I didn't notice Amy Klobuchar becoming an actual contender?  I'm so "New number, who dis" with her right now.)

For once, I'm glad to be forty and hypertensive.

Yep.  Followed by the gay and transgendered soldiers.

• Members

Julian Castro has endorsed Warren. It's a lot of fun seeing the usual sputtering voices on the left frothing at the mouth about how he's opportunistic and is putting his career first. That's what most politicians do, and this type of gaming is nothing new for him either - so why are you suddenly so upset? Oh that's right, it's because he isn't endorsing Saint Bernard. 

Anyway, I don't see this moving any numbers, but if we had to all pretend that AOC talking about how she had no existence or value as a human being until Bernie made her in his own image was some kind of coup, then we may as well pretend here too.

• Members

She may perform better than expected in states with a white majority like the first two primaries but by the time the primaries move to SC, I could see her falling back down.  And if her connection to the Central Park exonerated becomes more publicized, she'll have a lot to answer for.  It won't be pretty.