B&B: Week of December 1st

• Administrator

That was soooooooo bad!! Phoebe's punching Rick? Then she takes the wheel? Then she tries to step on the pedals? WTF! That was so stupid. LOL I just shake my head at how bad this show is. I wonder who wrote that scene - that was a horrible breakdown. The very sad thing is that they wrote the scene as a serious accident.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess RR likes that kind of stuff. Anytime she wears a dress it always looks like that.

I was disappointed that Phoebe so obviously caused the crash. I think they could've made the crash happen without her being so obviously stupid. But I guess now Rick can really claim it wasn't his fault, but nobody will believe him.

I guess I've never liked who they've paired Phoebe with, so I've never really liked her stories. I hated Constantine, and I didn't really like Rick when he was with her either.

• Members

Ok minus the cheeze of the crash I LOVED today. I just thought the play up to that crash worked out so well.

SO glad Marcus is back--the Steffy and Marcus pairing is like one of the bright smile spots on the show.

That's actually the dress RR wore to the Emmys.

• Members

well i loved the crash.

was it cheesy & OTT? without a doubt. But really, its MM & KL we are talking about and this is B&B. I wouldnt expect anything less.

And i didnt think it was a bad thing either. I loved that Phoebe is just freakin out of her mind crazy pissed bitter ex girlfriend who went psycho. Was it stupid of her to punch him, attack him, take the wheel, and try to take control of the car? Sure. But really... have any of you ever seen a bitter psycho scorned young girl? lol.

• Members

I saw the last 10 minutes and that was totally lame. They should have just shown him put on his seat belt and her not put on hers and then have to swerve to avoid another car. Now if he's smart he can say, print the steering wheel, the little twit scratched my face, grabbed the wheel and put her foot on the gas. Although, if no one wants to believe him, it could look like he tried to kill her knowing she wasn't buckled in and she scratched his face and grabbed the wheel to avoid crashing.

Although am I the only one who puts on a seat belt instinctively, because I've done it all my life? It's the older people I drive with that must be reminded to buckle up.

• Members

See, i think that would have been lame. But i love OTT cheesy drama. so...

I always forget to buckle up and ive been like 6 car accidents. and my dads a tow truck driver. so i know better. i just dont think of it. esp if having a bad day. then that little thing starts beeping and im like ohh yeah and put it on.

EXACTLY!

• Members

But see...it would make PERFECT SENSE for a rich Forrester girl to be a Lauren Conrad/Heidi Montag/Britney Spears/Paris Hilton type. TOTAL SENSE.

And, Mauzy had the look for it. "That's hot!". I could hear that coming from her vacuous mouth.

I could imagine her having all kinds of random sex, drinking, drugs.

That would be authentic, and I believe it would also connect with the audience that likes all these young trainwreck heiresses and entertainers.

They didn't do that. They never do anything REAL about "LA" (or interesting about LA, anyway) on B&B.

If Stephy had been a young-Britney or a young-Paris, I would have found her more interesting...and I would have found this ending more plausible.

Well, there is still hope. Literally. Maybe Brooke's "Hope" can turn into a wild child.

D*mn, I miss Amber!

Archived