B&B: Week of December 1st

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually we only saw half the cast: Stephanie, Donna, Thorne, Felicia, Brooke, Eric, Ridge, Katie.

I like Katie when she's not throwing herself at the mercy of Nick's magical genitalia.

Why don't they just write Felicia out? She's such a waste of space and it's obvious that neither Bradley nor Kay are interested in writing for her.

• Members

I actually liked the interaction of Steffy and Phoebe

I didn't like the line Stephanie said about loving your spouse above all others, including your children. I understand what she implied, but I don't think that came out right. And I guess in some twisted way, Stephanie is Rick's step-mom if she ever gets re-married to Eric.

• Members

Hey guys, I generally stay out of this thread because I have found B&B to be the worst soap on the air for 2 years and I hate people who come into threads just to make fun/complain...

BUT I am seeing some signs of life in B&B lately. Perhaps this accident will turn this show around...

It should be some good soap coming up!!

• Members

I liked it too and Im liking how the story is playing out. I was ready to blame Phoebe and think things will be her own fault for now getting all angry over her breakup with Rick over a year ago, but they are showing how much he's changed and targeting her family for revenge.. I get where she's coming from and the disgust in her eyes

Archived