B&B: Week of December 1st

• Members

I agree that the idea of a wild-child is good. But I don't personally miss AF's Amber.

Too bad that Felicia and Thorne are related. They're around each other so much they could be a couple. And LK and WH are both hot.

Lol Steffy's spider-senses were tingling with the twin "connection".

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um. Wow. Ron Moss attempted acting today. Were there any genuine tears in his eyes? he did the "keep the eyes scrunchede closed" while I scream so the audience can't see that I am not crying.

I actuallt cannot wait for the fallout. Truly looking forward to Hunter and Stephanie's performances.

Good shot in the arm for this show.

• Members

Just as an aside, I HATE the CBS website now. It's hard to find much of anything. And those B&B videos look like they were organized at Youtube....ie, not in anyway at all.

Nice clip. Though it shows how unbalanced the show is with regard to gender and acting ability, lol.

Also, visited the B&B official site for the first time in a long time the other day. Noticed there was a blog and checked it out. I don't know if this has been mentioned before, it says it was posted in September, but anyway, in it, Ashley Jones made a post that basically says she just the portrayer of Bridget and that she doesn't feel like/nor want to be a writer for the show and that character. I know there's been some debate on that with different actors. But that's her opinion on it.

Archived