November Sweeps: Rank 'Em!

• Members

Y&R deserves a straight A

It was basically flawless except for some remaining cast chunks from the previous regime. Great storytelling, balance, lush look, emotional connection - MAB, Sheffer and Rauch delivered it all. That's how a soap should be.

Haven't seen a single episode of B&B in November at all so far. Will catch up with very soon but I don't expect it to be better than a C-. So far I don't see how any of the current stories can keep my interest until the COMPLETE REVAMP OF ALL STORIES in late December/January which is heavily rumored and sounds pretty good...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R A+: Really heads and shoulders above the rest. Other soaps should take note.

OLTL B: Just for the pure climax of stories. I still think the stories stink. Same old baby switch story.

AMC C-: I still havent seen anything remotely good about this show. Only today's ending was good.

DAYS D: Too many newbies on.

ATWT D-: The same [!@#$%^&*] sweeps from Pissy.

GH F: Violence...UGH

B&B F: I saw this week...boy how awful B&B is right now.

GL F: No comment

• Members

I'm curious as to how AMC's sweeps has been great? What happened that was so compelling? If I wanted to watch crazy, I'd rather watch Janet............

Co-sign. AMC's sweeps were a bust. The fallout from the tornado has been nill for the most part. I find it hard to believe with as many tornadoes as we were lead to believe that hit the town, that there wasn't more damage than they're saying? Right......

Annie's storyline could have been compelling, but it's all about Ryan. Ryan is why she went crazy ::barf::

Zach & Bianca-like SID said viewers tend to prefer character driven storylines over plot driven ones.

Greenlee barely gives her HUSBAND a second thought after he takes a bullet for her, she's too up in Ryan's kool-aid to be bothered with Aidan.

Jake and Taylor are BORING

Jesse looks like an ass for letting Ryan continually berate and abuse(even physically) law enforcement officials and others. Oh and Pratt did an injustice to Jesse. I mean really. Jesse goes on the run and hooks up with Rebecca barely months after leaving the love of his life, and knocks her up? Right.......

• Members

It was November sweeps?! :o

Really though, I only watch Y&R and GL, but if you hadn't posted this topic, I wouldn't have even thought about it. Back in the good ol' days I would have bought SOD (and prob SOW too) and plopped down last month to read all the exciting things that were going to happen on the soaps during this month. Now it's the 26th and I just now gave it a second thought.

• Members

I still cant believe we have Eric(Great Grandpa) with Brook's trampy sister. Seriously, WTF is Eric smokin. The show is just sick!! Stephanie shouldnt take him back. Any other story going on I could tell. Is there any other going on?

And I agree Heather Tom should go back to y&r as Victoria.

Archived