November Sweeps: Rank 'Em!

• Members

One Life to Live: The drama was so heavy and that's what soaps are about, heavy drama. Not to mention, the acting was off the charts.

The Young and the Restless: "Katherine's" funeral was so well done, great guest stars and exceptionally good dialogue.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting concept on the Amelia/Heather switcheroo.

I'm thinking, as JackPeyton said, that Heather playing the current version of Victoria would be so frustrating to watch. But, if the writers are as good as they seem to be, she may return to form eventually. Look at Phyllis, y'all.

There are too many women on this show who don't have a backbone anymore. We finally see Phyllis's get sturdier and Nikki's "Go to hell" definitely sent her into a mode of self-confidence that we haven't seen in months. But it'd be nice if the rest of the women got their cojones back. I still think that's why it'd be a bad idea for Rowell to return at this time. How the heck would they write her?

As far as sweeps, OLTL had the most bang but Y&R had the most heart. And heart beats out a slew of horrendously atrocious storylines that just happened to culminate into fireworks and explosions.

Ron should only write for sweeps and leave the build-up to more talented writers. I don't even want to know what happens to Marty or Bess/Tess/Jessica or the really lame Colombians who (OH NO!) might be deported.

And that's supposed to be the point of sweeps: to get people to keep watching. To see what happens next. Well, I'll be watching Y&R, thankyouverymuch.

Y&R- A+ to the 100th power

OLTL- B+

The others haven't been worth my time. Although I heard that on AMC, Jesse made some woman pregnant while he was on the run and I felt like throwing up. MUST the writers throw a wrench into that great love affair? Jack and Carly, Jesse and Angie are not.

• Members

Y&R and OLTL by far won November Sweeps.

AMC could have done more in a way. IMO Wednesday's show should have aired the first week of November.

DAYS, the story only that interested me was the fallout of Trent's murder. It sucks that they wrote out Nick. For any GL viewers out there his exit seemed so familiar to the death of Ben Reade. Sweet and good kid turns crazed and psycho for the sake of plot. Just stupid, stupid, stupid. Only positive is that we're seeing some spitfire in Chelsea.

Archived