AMC: Uncasting News

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TPTB should give Greens her Happy Ever After with Leo.

I would have Binks being shown making criptic phonecalls , then finally tell Greens Leo is alive and hand her the phone with leo on the other end (JD's voice if he would agree to it) and then have Greenlee leave to be with Leo. If JD would agree to a Cameo or even 1 or 3 ep return all the better but it could be done without him.

Greens could die and be with Leo but after the Babe stuff might be too soon for another death.

• Members

I'm actually surprised. I really felt like she would stay for some reason.

My personal reaction is I'm perfectly fine with this news. But I'd wager that Greenlee is still more popular than not with the total audience so I don't know if this is the best thing for the show overall.

And why are they letting this get out so early!?

A couple more thoughts:

1. IMO they can still sort of salvage Ryan if they take him in totally different direction after this. Put him with someone from a different part of the canvas. Do not put him back with Annie. Do not attempt Ryan/Kendall again. But my gut is that they will indeed attempt Ryan/Kendall again. Either that or Reese will be bi and they will do Ryan/Reese. I can already see Frons and Pratt salivating at the thought of pairing Cameron and Tamara.

2. More bad news for Walt Willey.

• Members

I'm sad bc I realllllllly love Rebecca Budig. But her character hasn't been the fiery bitch that I grew to love back in 1999-2000. I think a part of Greenlee died when Leo died and it has never come alive.

Please - NO recast - NO Sabine - NOTHING. Hopefully this gives way to Aiden Turner being fired. I love that man bc he is so f'ing hot but he just isn't a great great actor and the money could be spent elsewhere.

• Members

I will be disappointed to see her go and I felt Pratt was taking her in somewhat of a direction, which was totally lacking her first 6 or 7 months back on this show. Depending on how TPTB handle this, it could prove to help the show in the long run.

We could finally rid ourselves of Aidan Turner. Also, the possibility of Rylee being anything long term is gone. Where does Ryan go from here? I agree he needs to be paired with someone new and take it slow. Don't force us with a Tamara/Cameron pairing.

Maybe Taylor? I personally would be interested in that direction. That though could have the potential to fail. The character of Ryan has taken a bit of a differenct direction under Pratt. He is not as condescending and all knowing as he has been under B&E and more so McT.

Also perhaps Cameron will bail next summer when I heard his contract extension is rumored to end.

If the show goes Rendall again though.... those scenes Kendall and him had yesterday where she told him she still loves him. I kind of got the shivers.

• Members

TPTB must have a feeling that RB wasn't happy so they gave her a story that basically makes Greenlee and Ryan the center couple of the show at the moment. But she is still unhappy...If its for personal reasons that she wants to be back in LA then follow your heart but someone at AMC must see this coming so why would you force Rylee on us knowing she isn't going to stay and your not going to recast.

Archived