AMC: Uncasting News

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca Budig is a very talented lady. I think AMC was right for bringing her back, but they screwed up by trying to go back to a Greenlee/Ryan pairing when Greenlee and Aidan were such a good couple. Budig also has chemistry with Thorsten Kaye(Zach) and that would've been interested, also I think Greenlee and Josh (ex-Colin Egglesfeld) might've worked too. I can't blame for Budig leaving. It doesn't make sense for Greenlee or Kendall to want Ryan back after the way they were both treated by him. I think it would've been better if the so-called saint Ryan was off.

• Members

I actually don't think that'll be the case. We'll see, but from what I've heard, so far, there's very little Jack...at all. I do wonder now with Erica and Adam taking off and David returning if they think Jack and Erica have finally run their course (5 years to late, IMO) and Walt's job might seriously be in trouble.

• Members

I figured all along she was leaving, some were so certain AM was out the door LOL.

What a waste, poor Sabine, thrown under the bus for an actress who was never committed to this show. This show was turned upside down and inside out for this actresses return, all for nothing

<_<

What's being reported is TB and ER are only back for a few months, as in 2, Kendall will be the coma for 2 months(AM's fan club president is reporting this), and that's how long ER & TB are staying.

Another waste <_<

• Members

I agree with you. I think Rebecca is wonderful in her role. She does add to the show and I am sorry to see her go. I wonder if it is because of her marriage or because she didn't like her reception from the viewers? I think there are lots of us who liked her. She was far better than the other one in my opinion. You are right she has spark and she plays Greenlee so well.

Archived