AMC: Casting Spoiler involving Jesse's Past

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Laura has been back for several short stints in the last eight years. I do love her, I'm just surprised OLTL did not seize upon the chance of using her on contract if she was readily available. Of course, the Cramer family is pretty crowded at the moment. But if one of them IS dying soon, there's no excuse for Cassie not appearing. (It was already a stretch that Cassie did not appear when Adriana got married, or when Dorian created Cramer Enterprises; however, Cassie's first loyalty may have been to her son, who Adriana dumped.)

• Members

I am so happy Laura Koffman is returning to daytime. I am surprised ABC passed her over at OLTL. Koffman is a fabulous actress. I loved Cassie/Andrew they were beautiful together. Laura had played the role of Cassie from 1991-1999 and then has made short term returns over the years. JFP really did a number on her. Laura even said JFP said to have a great maternity leave. Then while 9 months preggers she receives a fax by JFP/ABC her services no longer needed. JFP fired a pregnant woman and then used the excuse her contract was not renewed for storyline reasons. Laura even said JFP did not give her the common decency. She was a victim of Satan Jill but I am so happy she is back in daytime. This is awesome she has returned to daytime. I hope this is a contract role for her.

Archived