AMC: Casting Spoiler involving Jesse's Past

• Members

Guys, it's cast, not casted. :)

Judy Wilson is more responsible for bringing in new talent, unknowns in the city who she may read dozens of times before they even get to go on tape. And even then, her choices don't amount to a hill of beans if the execs don't approve them. She's the CD, but far from the last word. Now she may have suggested Laura Koffman in a meeting or something, but there's no way that LK went through the traditional casting process of being called in to read, callback, et cetera. She's big enough in daytime at this point to not have to do this. They either want her or they don't. And they do. :D

So how long before we find out that Randi is Jesse and Rebecca's kid? :P

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
OH GREAT WE HAVE SCHOOL TEACHER ON BOARD Since when did we get graded for grammer on here?Last time I checked this board was suppose be a fun board to post and not a board to remind us about our grammor.I want a board were I can relax and not worry about my being reminded about my grammor errors or any other errors please give us that priviledge thank you.LOL :D

• Members

I'm not a teacher, just an actor who's often been cast, but never casted. :P

I wasn't being condescending, I even added a smiley for crap's sake. When there's tp on the bottom of my shoe, I certainly don't mind someone politely making me aware of it. :D If you heard one of the actors on Y&R calling the company "JAbutt", you'd probably throw a house shoe at the TV.

• Members

I love Laura Bonarrigo, any news if this role is contract? I would have loved for her to return to OLTL if Kevin was still on canvas (as he should be).

My main concern is how female heavy this cast is becoming. All the recent additions have been women: Bianca, Natalia, Reese, Taylor and now Koffman as Rebecca. Are there enough Pine Valley men to even out the cast. That being said, these are a lot of newbies already for an early new HW tenure. I hope AMC does not become unrecognizable soon. So far, I have faith in Pratt.

I would have loved if it was a face from Pine Valley or soaps past to come back as Jesse's lover. How great would it have been if Lorraine Hawkins was his lover. She found Jesse and purposefully kept him away from Angie. Jesse was now her "Jacob," as Jacob was Angie's "Jesse."

Or how about someone who was a friend, who turned on Jesse. Maybe Hillary Wilson telling Jesse Angie had moved on and didn't love him anymore.

Archived