OLTL: Weekly Discussion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AHHHHH....Everytime I see Todd & Marty kiss, hug, and whatever..I just want to scream..ugh

Please Lord make this storyline end soon, gosh the fall-out from this storyline will never be enough to ever make me forget it happened.

And on another note, Marty looks and acts like a feeble old lady....From the outfit to the way she acts and looks, Im waiting for her to say "Want a peppermnint"....lol

• Members

Nora is dissapointing me here. Like Dorian said, she's a mother and what Clint is doing is morally wrong. She can hunt down and make it her personal mission to make Lindsay pay for her crimes yet she wont do anything to stop Clint and help Langston?

Why isnt anyone suspecting that Natalie was kidnapped by Carlo? She mysteriously disappears without contacting ANY of her family. They are all dumb to just go by some stupid letter. Carlo Hessar is back and he hates the Lords/Buchanans. He JUST finished kidnapping Sarah, who's a member of that family. He now takes Cris and the last time he kidnapped Cris, he was married to Natalie. Of course he doesnt have her, but if I was on the show, I would think that Natalie's sudden disapearance was connected to Cris and Carlo. It makes sense which is exactly why no one is connecting the dots

• Members

Strange that they're writing the story as if we're supposed to root for Dorian here... it's like the writers have forgotten that Dorian drugged Charlie and poured vodka down his throat as part of her mission to take over BE in the first place... AND she helped bring Brody to town to keep Rex and Adriana apart (not unlike Clint bringing Ray to town)... it seems to me that Dorian and Clint are more alike than they realize, and I hope that's where all this is ultimately heading. Didn't Dorian and Asa have a brief relationship before Pamela Stuart came to town looking for her husband Jeb?

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the fireworks! I hope the BE vs CE story plays out for a long while yet

• Members

I think the writing is more for us to root for Langston.

Oh and here's a clip of Dorian and Asa from back then. They had potential be becoming a real power couple. I was shocked when I saw this stuff. Does anyone remember what went wrong to make her hate his family so intensely?

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Archived