OLTL: Weekly Discussion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TSJ and SH have really good chemistry IMO. The scenes just now where he was showing her the food..At times I feel like I want to forget what's going on because the two are selling it so well for me, but I'm still just as excited to see what's going to happen to Todd once she remembers it all.

• Administrator

Clint vs Dorian is so good! I want to see more scenes between them.

I'm happy to see Nora more involved in this story now that she knows Clint brought Ray to Llanview. I hope she has it out with Clint. Those should be good scenes.

I don't see as they're writing for us to root for Dorian. I think it's well balanaced as Dorian/Clint are both doing bad things to get want they want. I think that's what makes the battle so interesting, that they're on equal ground and you don't know who's going to win, or what they'll do to top each other.

• Members

That's not really fair if you think about it. I mean CC might have had this kind of chemistry with TSJ if they'd told this story for her. Her (CC's) story sucked raw eggs. I still think they brought poor CC on as a place holder for SH and she didn't stand a chance.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't think she was good, but I really blame DH for that. I think they tried to create this character called Marty but totally disregarded who Marty was (as did CC through her own admission) and they changed who the character was supposed to be several times in the telling of the stories. I don't think Christina Chambers was ever really given the chance to sink her teeth into a story that was really about Marty the way this one is. She's a capable performer who was placed in an untenable position. And to be clear, I am not a Marty fan or a CC fan in the least. I just think that whole situation (under Dena Higley) was a fiasco.

• Members

I agree- DH had every woman on OLTL acting a hot mess. IMO, if any woman had exited the show prior to DH's firing- it would have been justified because of how debased they all were by the time she was done. CC was almost playing a new character and definitely needed time to gain footing......

• Members

I'm happy Adrianna is on the road to redemption. Let's face it, Melissa doesn't have much of a chance to get acting work outside of daytime at the moment, so why not rebuild her character and continue to leave the door open for her. I don't know who you could hook Adrianna with (Brody seems too lazy) or in what storyline outside of Rex/Gigi but I love her character.

It's about time Jared began to dig into Tessica. It's time to begin wrapping up this storyline. The same goes for Marty/Todd/John/Blair and the baby drama but I'm certain those will be dragged out well into the New Year.

• Members

Brody impressed the hell out of me today. His facial expressions showed us the anguish he is going through. There has been so much talk and theroies that Bo is Rex's father. I think it would a better story if Brody is Bo's son that Bo never knew about, it sure wouldn't be the first time. It would be such a different dynamic into the Bo and Rex relationship as well as help Bo and Brody heal from their memories from the wars they both fought in. I am really liking how Bo is championing Brody right now.

I want John and Blair together for the long haul. She warms him up, makes him less gloomy. And they have great hot sex. They both have a lot of passion in them and they bring it out in each other. I don't see this in John and Marty.

Adrianna, if you love your husband, you will let him see his baby mama. He just found out that he is a father. Stop being a selfish simpering bitch and let him hear from Gigi that their son is ok. What the hell was Gigi thinking on letting Shane go to school the day after he got shot at by the man he thought was his father? Gigi, I will soon be nominating you for the worst mother of the year award

• Members

You know they weren't bad today. It's just I don't see this lighter John people talk about. He's still doing the whole "I can't make promises" thing, and if he can't make promises, he's useless to me. That's been the problem with this character all along IMO. He goes down this path being lured, kicking and screaming and fighting it (except for the sex) every step of the way and he never makes the leap. This is the same old story IMO, and I JUST DON'T CARE about John McBain anymore. I do still care about Blair, and I might even be able to care about Marty at some point (highly doubtful). But I am just so over John.

Archived