AMC: Tuesday, September 30, 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even if she talked about flowers when she woke up Zach would have assumed she was really wanting to write a letter to Ryan or Greenlee and got like a pissy girl and walked out on her (and if that wasn't the topic he'd be blaming her for something or the other), so she's in a lose-lose situation in this marriage, lol, as much as he is with her one note topic of conversation. It's also hypocritical that Zach judges even what he think she's thinking about concerning being concerned about friends and then goes to work, walks away from talking to her, to give Ryan a happy face from his kids, listen to him and in a sideways way give him advice (he didn't really ask for) on what he should do. I'm not saying Kendall is not being over the top, one note and obnoxious (in some matters these days), because she is, but so is Zach just in some different ways.

I'd love for him to have to admit to the hypocrisy and yeah, Kendall does need to shut up about Rylee. Maybe if he did that, she'd do that and/or vice versa.

He learned from Annie. No, he was already good at it before, but the guy is just being honest about what he's going to do sort of like Annie was honest when she was stressing herself out at work, despite doctors orders and destructive plots, because it was none of Ryan's concern.

• Members

Awww Kendall feels so bad for Emma bc her family has been torn apart. Bitch please. She is the one that has been actively trying to destroy Emma's family for months and she got what she wanted. I hope she's proud of herself. She never once thought about that little girl when she kept butting her nose where it didnt belong

Ryan IS an ass. He honestly cant see where things went wrong with Annie? Um how about all that stress she's been under the path few months. Dealing with deranged brother and Ryan's memory loss. Did he forget how he was lusting after Kendall and then Greenlee all while lying to Annie and sleeping with her. He messed with her head and heart bc he couldnt be honest with her and himself. Annie messed up big time but at least she has been able to admit that and take ALL the responsibility for what went wrong. [!@#$%^&*] Lavery is blameless and its all evil Annie's fault for their destroyed marriage

After the baby died, this was a stepping stone for them to start over. Annie had finally given up on him and I beleive things would have worked out with them leaving as friends. I hate that he has started up this drama and making things so ugly

• Members

ICAM!!!

Kendall never gave Emma a thought when she was bitching out Annie instead of seeking psychiatric help for her supposed friend. Add in her constantly trying to reunite Ryan with Greenlee and it's clear that she never cared about ruining Emma's life at all!

I was glad to hear Ryan show some guilt over separating Emma from Annie, but as you said, he knew the intense stress that she was under for months when he had amnesia and when her brother died and he saw how Kendall & Greenlee had teamed up against his wife and he doesn't see where things went wrong? Is he mentally challenged?

I don't realistically see how Ryan could get custody when his own past is just as checkered as hers.

I did really like most of the episode, though.

Ryan was right to push Greenlee away and Greenlee was right to call Kendall out on her bullshit.

I thought Zach was doing his best to be patient with Kendall, given how obsessive she is about Ryan's happiness. It's nice to see Thorston Kaye get a chance to act for a change as Zach tries to temper his anger at his wife.

I like how Jesse's storyline is playing out now that we know it's not a former lover calling him.

Could the person hiding out in the Chandler tunnels be David? Did he come back to check up on how JR is treating Babe?

Opal had me laughing out loud literally when she fainted. I love the foreshadowing about the Carey women; I'm psyched for it to finally happen!

• Members

I love the spin when it comes to Annie :lol:

I love how Annie gave a thought to HER daughter when she was scheming, lying and commiting murder, and generally putting her revenge above her daughter's wellfare-oh wait that's right, she didn't(I forgot SaintAnnie can do no wrong) :rolleyes:

Kendall has shown more concern for Emma than Annie has. Annie hasn't done anything but use Emma to hurt Ryan.

LMAO Zach compared Annie to Hannah? Great comparison :D

Please, Kendall didn't hold a gun to Greenlee's head, Greenlee wouldn't be conflicted if she didn't have feelings for Ryan........

• Members

Exactly what spin are you seeing on your so called Saint Annie?

Kendall show concern for Emma? Please today's short comment to Zach is the ONLY time she has shown concern for Emma. Where was her concern for her when she was doing her best to ruin her family? Instead of letting Ryan and Annie work out their own problems, she kept instigating things, forcing Greenlee on him, attacking Annie and doing her hardest to make sure that marriage ended. She has been actively throwing herself in this when she had no busines doing so. Even her own husband, Zach has said so over and over yet she never listened to him or anyone else involved. Clearly Annie was losing it and needed proffessional help. Kendall herself had commented on her mental state numerous times. Instead of helping out her "friend" and suggesting some type of therapy, Kendall antagonized her at every chance. She made fun of her, trashed her to her face, and all the stuff she did nothing to help Annie's mental state but fuel her insecurities and anger. Exactly how was this showing concern for Emma? Hurt her mother as much possible and do her best to destroy her parent's marriage and home that they had for Emma. Kendall did all this out of the kindness of her heart bc she thought it was best for Emma? Kendall was only focused on Ryan/Annie and failed to ever take into account Emma when she was doing so.

Archived