AMC: Tuesday, September 30, 2008

• Members

^What Piston said cheap and all the highlights she pointed out.

No one in this situation cares for Emma. No one, especially not Kendall. If she had her way originally, Ryan would never know who Emma really was.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another good show. Jill Larson's Opal provided a lot of fun and intrigue today and boy did she look fantastic!

I really enjoyed all the scene partners or groups today outside of Kendall and Zach and Scenes From a Marriage, which is understandably harder to make entertaining *jazz hands*.

Why Kendall is acting the way she is, I mean the Ryan angle. Is it a meddling thing as Zach says or does she still have a thing for Ryan. I'm out of the Loop, would someone clue me in on Kendall or are her motivations still a mystery to the audience?

I really like Greenlee's arguments today, both in trying to convince Ryan to pull back for Emma's sake and with Kendall wondering still about her motives in pushing Greenlee towards Ryan.

I usually enjoy Tad's boyishness but found it kind of off-putting today for some reason. Getting all *tingly* Opal's tarot cards.

And, FWIW...the voice of the little actor who plays Emma was compelling enough to draw my 4 year-old-nephew into to see what I was watching on my computer and sat in my lap and watched for a while. He also liked the scenes at Chandler where someone was watching Annie. For him to leave Batman and Robin...whoa. :P She is a real cutie and oh how sad for Emma.

I am enjoying Jesse having something to hide and trying to cover. Am enjoying Darnell a lot as Chief. He even worked well in those child custody scenes, imo Suspension of disbelief for soap opera realities, intact of course.

• Members

I'm gonna assume that's cuz you never watched AMC in the 90s? ;)

ANyway I enjoyed today's ep though the Ryan stuff went on too long--we GET it. So who was going through Greenlee's apartment? the same person spying on Annie? I thought maybe it's David too watchign Babe in that case.

"Why Kendall is acting the way she is, I mean the Ryan angle. Is it a meddling thing as Zach says or does she still have a thing for Ryan. I'm out of the Loop, would someone clue me in on Kendall or are her motivations still a mystery to the audience?"

Umm the way I see it is kinda both. but the main reason seems to be her relationship with Zach is suffering and to hide from dealign with it she's getting obsessed with Greens and Ryan

• Members

Wow, I'm trying to figure out why Kendall is the one who is taking the beating over Emma, when her two parents (the people who are SUPPOSED to love her more than anything) are getting a pass. Annie and Ryan are the ones who should care about Emma and neither one of them do. I don't care if Kendall's concern is false or not (it isn't IMO) because she's not Emma's parent. Annie is disgusting in how she is handling this stuff with Emma and she's the mother.

Ryan and Annie's marriage was destroyed BEFORE Kendall ever began giving Annie a hard time. Annie had already committed murder, went through with the baby scheme, and attempted to have Greenlee killed and Ryan was already in love with Greenlee. Kendall did NOTHING to manipulate any of it. As a matter of fact she was completely supportive of Annie until the day that Annie LIED to Jesse with the attempt to get Zach arrested all to cover her own ass. Then Annie got in her face and threw all of Zendall's past secrets in her face when Kendall dared to question how Annie could have done that to Zach. From then on Kendall was done with her and IMO owed Annie nothing.

Is Kendall being obnoxious, yes, but that doesn't excuse anything that Annie has done because NONE of Annie's actions are a result of anything Kendall has said or done to her. I have zero desire to see Kendall be nice to the woman who tried to have her husband arrested and who is currently working to destroy her company, and who is a danger to the people she cares about. Annie would still be in this exact same position with Ryan and in her life even if Kendall had stayed a friend. All that would be different is Kendall would look like a gullible fool trying to be friends with a woman who schemes behind everyone's back, because there is not one thing Annie would have done differently.

• Members

And my point was that the family was already torn apart before Kendall ever started meddling. Annie was already a murderer and committed countless other betrayals to her marriage and Ryan was already in love with Greenlee. Kendall did NOT in any way manipulate any of that. Kendall may have been a bitch but I repeat she did not do one thing to destroy that marriage. She told Ryan that Annie was psycho and she never told one lie or did anything to manipulate the situation. Everything that came crashing down around Annie was her OWN LIES.

IMO Annie is the obsessive shrew who tore her own family apart, and Ryan is a fickle idiot who can never stay in love with one woman. Those two are responsible for what their marriage became and not Kendall, and THEY are responsible for that little girl and the situation she's in and NO ONE else. JMO

• Members

So because I defend Kendall I don't make sense and am dreaming? Seriously I see every excuse in the book made for every single one of Annie's actions and that's okay but because I defend Kendall I'm automatically not thinking clearly. Talk about completely insulting.

Annie fans are starting to sound exactly like the fans of Kendall that they love to insult. If I'm just dreaming AMC, I'd like for someone to point out where in my post that I said things that didn't actually happen on screen.

• Members

I have never said Annie is a saint. I don't think every action she takes is right or justified. I haven't made excuses for her actions. She is, however, enjoyable to watch bc she is layered and you can see her passion. And she's the underdog.

As for Kendall - in the last month she has been nothing but a meddling, hypocritical, bitchy shrew that can only focus on tearing Ryannie apart and getting Rylee together. She can't focus one single thought on her husband or her kids. She has been a bitch to her co-workers and staff at Fusion for no good reason. There is NOTHING rootable in a character like that. There have been no layers - just one-sided.

And defending every single action and word that comes from Kendall is sickening - especially when she is spewing this 'using your children as a tool' BS. She has done that SO many times. And the whole flipping out bc there was a gun near Annie's child? Pretty sure she hid her own gun in Spike's baby bag and used Spike and the gun as tools against Greenlee. AND that bitch pushed Annie over the edge to finally make her lose her baby. And yes, I DO think Annie made bad decisions that led up to her miscarriage.

Like I said before, I'm so sick of people being so far up a character's ass that they can't debate rationally or see right vs. wrong.

Archived