AMC: Tuesday, September 30, 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well we obviously disagree because I do find Kendall a very rootable character, and I do see layers. I see passion and a love for her family and a woman who makes mistakes and can be a bitch. She's very layered to me. I find her enjoyable to watch and quite frankly MY opinion is as valid as yours is. I hate Annie and think every single thing she's done since she murdered Richie is vile and pretty much one note since it's all about Ryan. I can still understand why she has fans though, and why someone else might see her differently.

It's all a matter of personal opinion. Why is it a big deal if I defend Kendall? She IS a bitch and I love every single second of it. So IMO I'm no more up the characters ass than you are Annie's.

• Members

Well in all fairness - my overall message is more geared towards another poster that day after day after day defends ALL of Kendall's actions. You don't post that often, so I'm not trying to say you do it all the time or that I know where you're coming from 100% of the time.

But I will say --- this "passion and a love for her family" is something I haven't seen in months. Its all about Ryan and Greenlee -- not Zach, Spike, or Ian. So I don't know how you can defend that... I'm being 100% objective too - whether I'm enjoying Annie or not, and whether I'm hating Kendall or not - you have to seriously see that she is paying her own family 0% attention. Please give me one example where she's been loving and passionate to her family?

Annie is definitely layered right now. During her first year or so she was completely boring and one-note. Now she is crazy, crazy in love, scheming, dangerous, lying, loving, sad, sympathetic, and caring...all in the last few months she's shown each of these qualities. Kendall -- all she has been is a hateful bitch who has been mean to EVERYONE except Ryan (Annie, Zach, Babe, Amanda, Randi, Greenlee, Petey, JR...). Tell me just once when she's been respectful and loving and friendly to anyone besides Ryan and sometimes Greenlee and whenever she's around Erica, which is rare until just these last couple weeks.

These are just facts my friend!

• Members

Well all her scenes with Erica have been good. She also showed great concern for Josh (when Zach was being a complete ass) and through all of that she apologized to Zach and took him breakfast and wanted to talk through things with him. The man wanted to kill her brother and she apologized to him. Just yesterday she wanted to talk to Zach about their relationship and he walked out on her and she didn't once bring up Ryan, it was Zach. Her meddling has been about her being unhappy in her marriage and not feeling things are right with Zach so I understand it. It's completely annoying but I understand it. Whether or not she's been a bitch at Fusion I don't care, she's shown to care a great deal about that company and has been the only one except for Amanda that has put any effort into it.

We clearly see the characters different. I see Annie as completely one note because she's been all about Ryan and keeping him for months on end now. Every single thing has been about Ryan and I haven't seen her care about anything else in her quest to keep him. Certainly not Emma or her unborn baby. She has had ONE moment of any kind of self awareness, when she lost her baby but that was it. I see Annie as caring for no one but herself and she's as single minded as ever. All Annie ever does is scheme and play the victim, and for me it got old long ago.

BTW, I see nothing in your post that is fact. I see your opinion on the characters. Same as mine. Different views and both should be respected IMO. Anyway I'm done.

Archived