B&B: Week of September 29, 2008

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree. I think signs of this started showing in 2003 (if not earlier) and it just kept getting worse and worse. He would give us a few great months, then a few horrible months. But the level of horribleness on the show now is unprecedented and it truly feels like Bell is completely tired. He should have moved on years ago.

• Members

Nick is the biggest male slut out there giving Sonny Corinthos a run for his money. He's f--ked most of Bridget's family. He's been with her, her mother, a sister and now an aunt. Now all he needs to do is sleep with her grandmother to get all the female connections.

• Members

What Bell has done to Katie (and practically everyone else) is appalling. He needs to make Kay Alden the sole head writer ASAP.

I'm surprised Heather Tom hasn't said something to him about this. Especially after leaving Y&R because of supposedly bad writing.

• Members

got that right. The thign that was so appealing about her in the beginning was that she was the anti-Logan. She was a complet opposite of the clan and was so refreshing to watch but now she's just like the rest. I hated watching her yesterday with Ridge talk about her love with Nick. She's not threatened by his past with Brooke? OMG does she really think that he would never cheat on her bc he loves her so much? Has this idiot been awake for the past few months? Seriously Katie, go trade in your heart transplant for a brain

Archived