Generations Discussion Thread

• Members

Thank you! I hadn't posted in a while for several reasons including the fact that my laptop broke and I had to have it fixed, which took awhile. Then I was driving to meet my job counselor for an appointment and was at a complete stop at a red light when a guy driving a delivery truck plowed right into the back of my car. I was able to get the car fixed but also had to seek medical treatment. I had X-rays done which showed that my back was strained and sprained in several places. Not fun. But anyway, I am feeling better and am back online - and am very happy to be back at the SON boards!!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you both so much!! My car has since been fixed and my back is feeling better for the most part, though the occasional flare-ups are awful. This wasn't some little tap - he had to be going at least 25 before reaching the intersection and obviously not paying attention to the fact that the light was red!!

• Members

I was off myself for almost a month, I was taken to the hospital with rapid onset Diabetes. I was out for two days before I was lucid. I was in the hospital for a week and wasn't really with it for two weeks of recuperating. I'm glad u r doing better. I've been reading archived summaries from French Fan to refresh my memory about Santa Barbara [and all the other shows{anything marked look Into the Past}].

It's incredible how much cast turnover there was in the first year or two. Characters were created and dropped so quickly. Lookimg forward to your posts.

• Members

I'm sorry you were ill, slick, but happy that you seem to be doing better and are posting again. I guess June wasn't the best month for either of us!

It's funny to see Jonelle Allen on the "Dr. Quinn" reruns on the INSP Channel on cable, and think of what a vicious character she played on this soap. LOL

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...