Dancing with the Stars Season 7

• Members

Dance Center isn't suppose to look like it's live. Everyone understands Len can't get from one place to another in one second. ;)

Who said Cheryl is fat? Please I wanna know because that's the weirdest thing I've heard in a long time.

It was Susan's time to go. It wasn't much of an Paso Doble, and the group routine was... hmm not so good on her part.

I love Edyta and I think the criticism against her and Cody was to rough to be honest. I'm sorry, but Cody is not clumsy.

I hope Julianne will be back next week though, because she and Cody are really great together.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The judges (mostly Len!) are ruining this show! It's really disappointing. Kick Len off and bring Michael Flatley back on! I could live without Carrie Ann too. Bruno seemed less grumpy this week though.

Just have to say that Cody's 2nd dance deserved better scores, and Brooke should've gotten three 10's for her 2nd... should I continue on?!

I believe Warren or most likely Maurice is leaving. Looking forward on seeing Julianne back on the show.

• Members

Yay, the season is done. I loved Susan's encore. She danced so well and I'm proud of her. I just wish we got to see her dance the ballroom dances. She basically got stuck with all Latin numbers except for the quickstep. She would've rocked the foxtrot and the Viennese waltz.

Congratulations to Brooke, well deserved.

Archived