Dancing with the Stars Season 7

• Members

Umm not really... She's been VERY careful and clear in nearly every other episode that she's SOO different from Erica--then she says she's chanelling Erica in her tango (frankly I felt she coulda a bit more) and said "Erica Kane" in her pretty funny negative campaigning commercial--it was clear she was in character and I found it funny and fun.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, maybe I was overreacting but I get very protective over her and her image. :D She's not by any means a close personal friend, but it really annoys me when people discredit Susan Lucci or can't get the character vs. the actress straight (e.g., "Erica Lucci" -girl in my high school math class).

I was so happy to see her and her partner called first for once!

• Members

Oh I feel the same way! I get really protective of her and I hate all these negative posters from these other message boards. Against Brooke Burke, she probably doesn't have a chance of winning. But I am rooting for La Lucci to go as far as she can.

• Members

Glad that Rocco got voted off. He was horrible and I'm over Karina. She seems to be a slut, bedding her partners---Mario Lopez, Mario & now Rocco DiSpirito, according to the tabloids, and with her hair now blonde she looks what she is. Big mistake in going blonde Karina imho. I bet Cloris & Corky are the next to go.

My faves are Brooke & Derek, by far. I also like Susan & Tony, Toni & Alec, and Lance & Lacey. Sometimes I like Warren & Kym and Maurice & Cheryl and sometimes I don't. I guess I want the latter 2 couples off next. I guess that's all the couples left.

• Members

I love susan but her or cl do need to be out next week. I blame tony for sl not Improving, he designs dance routines to cater his dancers comfort zone, sl needs to be pushed and he's not pushing her hard enough.IMO sl should of been paired with max. I'm not surprised toni got voted off, I suspected susan's fanbase was bigger than hers which is why cl and lb should be worried, susan is the only one on the show that is doing something on tv.

• Members

Gosh, can't believe Toni went home before Susan and Cloris! Cloris needs to go next week, and then it's Susan's turn. I'm not sure if Susan can do much better (she's soooo slow and she's doing the moves to but you're right about Dovolani. His choreography isn't challenging enough and it's pretty darn boring to watch.

On a more positive note. Can I just say WOW about Brooke and Cody! Loved both routines. Cody deserved at least two 10's like Brooke got though. But wonderful performances!

Archived