Dancing with the Stars Season 7

• Members

So season 7 begins September 22nd, and I the cast will be revealed on Aug 25th. But sources says Tom Selleck will be on this season ( YAY! Thank you Steve Guttenberg!), along with Toni Braxton and Lance Bass. Read something about Cybill Shepherd too...

Also read Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner will be on (yuck). Tara Reid has been denied several times since they find her not family friendly. LMAO

Anyway, I can't wait for the new season to start and the news about Tom Selleck was just the icing on the cake. I was kind of bummed about the cast last season, so I hope this "rumor" turns out to be true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is from USA Today - there are 13 people on this list - how many do they usually have?

The folks at Gossipsauce.com have posted what they say is the list of Dancing With The Stars stars for the upcoming season (which won't be officially announced until Monday):

Kim Kardashian

Lance Bass

Toni Braxton

Brooke Burke

Maurice Greene

Cody Linley

Susan Lucci

Warren Sapp

Misty May-Treanor (shown here, of course)

Ted McGinley

Mark McGrath

Cloris Leachman

Jeff Ross

• Members

They mentioned a couple of the pairings:

Misty May-Treanor will be paired with a returning Max (Maxim C.) and Cody Linley will be paired with Julianne Hough (they found someone younger than her! Cody is their youngest contestant ever). They also said who Edyta would be dancing with but I can't remember - I believe it was either Jeff Ross or Warren Sapp. Since they interviewed Susan Lucci, I was disappointed they didn't say who she would be dancing with. My guess is that it will be the guy who danced with Lisa Rinna and Priscilla Presley and who has worked for AMC whose name escapes me at the moment.

ETA: Thiought of it after drinking some caffeine - Louis Van Amstel.

ETA Again: I read somewhere that Susan will be dancing with Tony. Does anyone have the official list of who will be dancing with who? Because honestly, I know the dancing pros better than I do most of these so-called celebrities.

ETA#3: The full list of pairings can be found here:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...-2008/800044487

They have got 3 new professional dancers - that is a lot - I wonder why so many pros did not return? I love that Mark's father will be dancing with Cloris. Mark, Julianne and Derek all lived and trained together in London for about five years when they were teenagers - I assume with Mark's Dad. Missing from the pros from last season are Jonathan Roberts and his wife Anna (maybe they decided as a couple not to participate for some reason). Also missing are Louis Van Amstel and Fabian Sanchez.

• Members

Susan Lucci, Toni Braxton set for ABC's `Dancing'

Aug. 25, 2008, 8:28 AM EST

NEW YORK (AP) -- Susan Lucci, Toni Braxton and Lance Bass will hit the floor on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."

They are among 13 celebrities slated to compete on the new season of the top-rated dance contest, premiering Sept. 22.

The other contestants are Cloris Leachman, Kim Kardashian, Ted McGinley, Brooke Burke, NFL champ Warren Sapp and two Olympic athletes: Misty May-Treanor, who won her second gold medal for beach volleyball at this year's summer games in Beijing, and Maurice Greene, who won two gold medals in track at the 2000 games in Sydney.

Rounding out the cast are chef Rocco DiSpirito, Cody Linley of "Hannah Montana" and comedian Jeffrey Ross.

The names were announced Monday on ABC News' "Good Morning America."

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=328045&GT1=28103

• Members

Hmm.

I feel sorry for Kym. Can't she just get a fit guy for once.

Tony Dovolani always seems to get the divas.

Rocco DiSpirito and Karina could be fun to watch as well as Brooke Burke and Derek.

Cody Linley and Julianne. That's just cute! lol

The most exiting news for me is that my beloved Alec Mazo is back!!! Wohoo!!!

Darcy Yes, Julianne and Derek lived with Mark's parents (both of them) in London during their teen years.

• Members

I thought Julianne wasn't going to be on this season? Anyway, I'll be watching, but I'm not really excited about the cast list. The show is so popular, I would expect they could at least get B level stars at this point, instead of so many people who are barely celebrities at all.

• Members

Actually I don't want B level stars on the show. I've loved the stars so far except for last season. It's the kind of stars that will give you flashbacks. I love that.

Btw. I'm so bummed Tom Selleck isn't gonna be in this season. Damn those tabloids! Grrrr!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

ITA. Zendall fan, carrie ann was out of line calling her frail, and just before that saying she looked amazing. :rolleyes: What a bitch. If anorexia looms over SL head throughout this contest I will blame Carrie Anne because I don't think SL is anorexic I think that she just is in shape and maintains that shape for the industry that she is in.imo

Archived