Dancing with the Stars Season 7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, I looove Brooke! She's just great and she doesn't even know it. Their performance was intense and it fit perfectly to the music.

Felt bad for Rocco, he's so much better then that. Why did Karina make him just STAND there????

Cody is my 2nd favorite actually. Cody and Julianne are just on top! He's got the talent and I can see him improving, at least I hope he does.

Toni and Alec are great too. Like them a lot.

I kind of like Lance and I like the routines the new girl comes up with. I don't like her though.

Warren Sapp. Nice job! Again, amazing for a guy his size.

Susan. I wasn't as annoyed with her this week. She did quite well, but yeah it's too careful. She should watch what Julianne did with her hips. Hope she'll do even better next week.

Finally Kardashian was sent home. Wouldn't have been too sad if Cloris had to go though. It's simply waste of time with her on the show.

• Members

I think what's holding Susan back is Tony's choreography. Even when he was dancing with Stacy Keibler - his most gifted student - the choreography didn't impress me. His choreography isn't as exciting as Cheryl's or Julianne's.

I'm really hoping Susan and Tony have that breakthrough performance because I really do think they can be competitive with the other contestants.

• Members

Julianne and Derek have always had by far the best choreography IMHO with Cheryl close behind (and Max). I agree--I think they're playing it almost too safe--if he gave Susan more to *act* she'd gety more into the character of the dance. This week she was good, but I honestly felt she was stiffer than she had been the last two times--just too safe.

• Members

Oh I did too--I admit the more I see her as shy, or less sure of herself in a way the more it makes me love her--so maybe she's savvy and doing it on purpose. But I just want her to break *free*

You mentioned Tony--and that got me thinking. While looks wise and age he's prob the best male partner for her--besides the merits of his choreography, he's often almost too nice. Maybe Susan needed someone like Max who *really* pushes their partners--cuz you know she's up to the challenge.

• Members

Oh I think her and Maks would just kill each other! It would be Erica Kane and the grizzly bear all over again!

I really think the problem is the choreography. It doesn't have that WOW factor that a lot of the other couples have. And I would've so liked to see La Lucci dance the viennese waltz rather than the jive. Hopefully she'll stick around and dance the tango next week. I think that would be great to see.

• Members

Well choreography hplays a part in pushing you to push your body to do more, as well. Is it random how they decide what dance to do each time? The Viennese Waltz woulda been perfect for he rbut honestly, she needs to leave her comfort zone and really embrace these more character/enegeretic dances. She can do it--she just holds back. I have no doubt that she's safe this week though *fingers crossed*

• Members

Wow, I couldn't believe lance was in the bottom two tonight. I think susan will be on longer than expected. I think cloris, lance(it depends but I was really surprised tonight), toni(I think susan's fanbase is bigger than hers), cody, and rocco will all leave before susan does.imo

Archived