Dancing with the Stars Season 7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well that article about the cast/staff being sick and tired of cloris is proving to be false. I had a feeling it was, especially when they named SL in the article, I've never known susan to diss anyone like that in an article, not even SMG. Now there may be some that are tired of her, but I don't get why the cast would, they see her maybe 2 days out of a week.

I thought the guy that is replacing len was good until he gave Brooke a 10 when she didn't deserve it. An did the sky fall in, because Carrie Ann defended susan against Bruno of all people.

• Members

I'm going to state my consipiracy theory: I think it was Carrie Anne that bitched to a reporter about CL, but for whatever reason susan's name got attached to the article. Because tonight Carrie Anne got on CL about losing Toni Braxton for CL's nuisance and she was surprisingly nice to susan tonight and defended her to bruno. It may not be true, but thats my theory.

SL's timing was off, but at least she let loose. I think SL is gone, because CL just got a looooong standing O from the audience. Her awful scores and dancing don't even matter, she has a fanbase that votes for her no matter what. I will be voting for Susan, because I do feel like she at least deserves to be here over cloris.

That hip hop dance pissed me off in regards to CL, why is it she basically stood on the sidelines while everyone else had to dance the whole dance through? Susan, bless her heart hip hop is just not for her and she really should never try again. :lol: Both her outfits were cute tonight though. I have to give credit to susan though she puts her self out there every night and does the best that she can do, so for that she is a winner in my eyes. I really think the hip hop dance might have did her in, and there is a strong possibility that she will be gone tomorrow.imo

• Members

Have you guys ever had a week when no one got voted of.

It happened with this week where in Australia.

They said that the voting (only 4 couples left) was that close it was hard. The votes form this week will be carried over to next week where one couple will have to go and they are going to take 3 couples into the final.

• Members

Yes, we've had those many times. Not because the voting was too close to call but because someone dropped out due to some unfortunate event in their life.

I don't want Susan to leave! Please vote! I'll admit, she's not the best dancer on the show but at least she's trying, unlike some....

• Members

Am I the only one unimpressed with this season? Ive been finding the choreography boring and Im really not attached to any of the couples. Im really watching for Susan Lucci but really she's not that good. I think this might be my least favorite season of the show

I think I might be one of the few that loved Cloris. Her dancing stunk but she more than made it for it in her interviews and talks with the judges. The woman was hilarious and by far the most entertaining star. I loved her sense of humor and that helped having her stay on each week bearable. We've and a few worst dancers each season stay on way past their time and that was a drag bc they had little personality and charisma but Cloris definetly didnt have that problem. I'll miss her. I hope she makes good on her promise and continues to show up each week still dressed to dance. LMAO

• Members

It's interesting that they did not reveal a bottom 2 tonight. Maybe Susan and Tony weren't in the B2? Regardless, I think they need to dance next week like it's their last because all the remaining stars are very talented.

I just read wikipedia, and if it's true, Susan and Tony will be dancing the Viennese Waltz and the Paso Doble. I think this is going to be great for the two of them!

Archived