Dancing with the Stars Season 7

• Members

OK, so next week is the tango or the samba and Susan is dancing the tango! I really really really really (one more time) really hope that she embraces this dance and just goes for it.

Next week should be a good week for her to gain some momentum because it looks like the top vote getters, Brooke/Derek and Warren/Kym are dancing the samba, which is probably one of the harder dances. You'll recall that Cristian/Cheryl and Kristi/Mark both had problems with this dance last season. (Kristi actually got an 8! :o )

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you know what I hate about the judges? They're tougher on the people they see have the potential... like Cody. But those who are surprisingly better, like Warren are "AMAZING"! :rolleyes: I'm sick of it!

With that said... Brooke and Derek are by far my favorite couple! They're simply amazing.

On 2nd place I have Cody and Julianne. Ok, they could've skipped the guitar thing. But hey, they sure did deserve more then 21.

Rocco gets extra points for being so charming. I just love him. :D Glad he's still in it.

Good job from Warren, Toni, Maurice and Lance. And Susan did pretty well even though she hurt her ankle before (kudos to her for not mentioning the injury herself). She's too stiff though.

Cloris; yeah yeah she's funny... sometimes. But I've had enough of it now. This is a dance competition, and she can't dance. I want her off next week.

I feel so bad (and sad) for Misty and Maks. Maks is one of my favorite pros so I'm bummed about that. Gosh, it must be heartbreaking for both Misty and Maks.

Loved their routine btw!! It was great to see him dance with Edyta!

Ohh, and the performance from Julianne and Derek on the "Result Show" was AWESOME!

• Members
I think sometimes stuff comes out wrong, like the incident with Brooke at rehearsal. I guess she was tired but I got what he said right away actually. He didn't say she was lazy, he said her mind was lazy which usually is the case when you're tired. There's a huge difference.

I just love to watch Derek dance because he's phenomenal and his choreography is just beyond great. Feel the same about Julianne so when the two of them dance together it's magic. jmo

I don't know Eric. Haven't really reacted or thought of that. But she did bug me in the 1st season when Kelly Monaco was on. She said some very rude things to her. Kelly did get angry and came back stronger. But anyway, some stuff was uncalled for.

• Members

I love Carrie Ann despite her bitchiness--however I sometimes think she goes easier on the guys--and to a lesser extent Len goes easier on the girls. I danced a LOT as a teen and before that--for a while I wanted it to be my career and actually (even with all the gay men in dance) that's kinda common--maybe because you identify or are less competitive with those of your own gender--so maybe I'm just reading too much into it. But havign danced so much might also be why I thought how Derek was to Brook was not bad at all--serious dance teachers are usually much meaner than that--even with beginners.

I admit at first I didn't pay much attention to Derek cuz he was never partnered with anyone I liked and let's just say physically he's not really my type--but I hands down think he does the best choreography now and he's earned my respect (though it worries me how crazy he can be--he seems to get injured twice as much as any other dancer lol)

• Members

Damn if thats true then lance bass got less than 2% of the vote, yet he's number 3 on their list. He and Rocco were only separted by like 2 points from the last spot. I don't think this list is accurate or something isn't right. Why did they point that out about susan yet lance who was almost tied for last last week is number 3 on their list???? Regardless, susan isnt on brooke, mario, and warren's level. I think she will last another 2-3 weeks but she will be gone after that unless she magically gets better than them.

Wait a minute or these votes from all the people that vote from DWTS or just from people that post/vote on tvguide.com, if so I don't think susan should be worried.

Susan was great tonight, I love that carrie Anne's "Timid" comment is what go her all fired up, she got a 24/30. If susan keeps up her persona of la kane and improves every week she could be here longer than 3 weeks.

• Members

Susan was very good tonigth but I still think she's holding back a TINY bit. But she seemed SOO thrilled by the comments and score that maybe she'll go all out this week.

I was watchign with my grandma and she mentioned she thought the costumes in general have been off this year compared to other years and I gotta agree-0-they've made some really unflattering choices. Even Rocco, who's gorgeous and was in that one dance quite sexy tonight (even when the sleevs were off) looked like a buffoon.

• Members

Okay okay but am I the only one who didn't really like Susan referring to herself as Erica Kane It's just perpetuating the whole concept that they're one and the same. I mean, I'm not losing sleep over this, but did it kinda bug anyone else?

Archived