Dancing with the Stars Season 7

• Members

Well I love Carrie Ann--I've loved her since she was topless for Madonna's Girlie Show but yeah I think her comments came off wrong,...

Susan was... ok... I expected her to be a bit less stiff actually--I've seen clips of when she was in Annie Get Your Gun and while it wasn'a dance heavy show she moved really well--so it must be at least partially nerves. I voted for her regardless and I thougth she came off as gracious, and charming--and thankfully she'll be here for a good while to get more relaxed into it. I actually thougth the dress was all wrong on her--for me it emphasized her shortness and lack of legs (or flexibility with her legs) and I think she nearly always looks better in something long.

Anyway the cast is still a huge mixed bag (it was pretty funny to hear the host say something about Kim K's mom being there so careful what the judges say--I mean this is the woman who released a sex tape of herself to gain fame) but much more interesting than last year, I think...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Susan. I hope she stays! I said this in a previous thread before the show started. I really believe the ballroom dances will suit her more. I think the Latin dances are going to be the toughest for her.

ETA: For Latin dances, Susan needs to channel Erica Kane. For ballroom dances, Susan needs to just be Susan. If she follows this, she'll go far.

• Members

Never watched this show before in my life. I am only watching for La Lucci.

Just got done with my 13--for Ms. Lucci, who was much better this evening.

what the heck was Kim doing? That wasn't Mambo. It was her standing in place while her partner danced around her. The best thing she did was stick her booty out at the end. I'm not a Kardashian-hater, I liked her Pink Panther, but this was ridik.

Cloris Leachman is cracking my s--- up.

• Members

Susan Lucci and Cloris Leachman are the only reasons to watch this show.

Susan did so much better tonight. I always hated Carrie Ann and last night's comments illustrated why. Susan needs to channel Erica Kane in order to succeed. As herself she's simply too gracious and lovely.

GO SUSAN!

• Members

Great Job Susan and I think she will go far in this competition. I'm not writing her off like len, in that she is only good at the ball room dances, her nerves got the best of her in the last dance and I want to see how she does without the nerves.

Well she also told one of the models in the previous years that she need to do some strength training, because she also very slim. ITA. She has no business telling people about their body size.

• Members

Brooke has really surpised me-so one of my faves! Really enjoy watching her and Derek. And I found it so cute, they used Shaya as a buffer in rehearsal. So cute.

Also enjoyed Misty, Warren and Toni

Susan was much better last nite

Cloris makes me LMAO

Really enjoying this season thus far

Archived