Days: New Promo

• Members

At any rate, I hope we see a different side of Carrie. I don't think that we'll see the "too good" girl anymore. She's obviously wrestling with hurting Austin and thinks that she's being punished for being selfish and running off with Mike. Hopefully they will explore that other side of her.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM! I think we will see a Carrie that is definetly not so high and mighty. Obviously everything she put Austin through with her affair with Mike, resulted with nothing and now she is going to have to face Sami who is basically going to use that and throw it CONSTANTLY in Carrie's face, and she also have to face alot of demons with Austin and I hope they also show that side of Carrie.

I want her to feel bad for what she has done because I honestly don't think we got enough of Carrie getting the smackdown for her affair with Mike, REGARDLESS of what Austin was doing at the time. I want her to earn Austin's forgiveness.

• Members

Yeah, ITA. People justified her sleeping with Mike (albeit in that awful flying bed, but dont get me started on THAT) by saying she had nowhere to turn because Austin was preoccupied with Sami. But we, as well as Carrie, knew it was wrong and that she had tainted her image in the eyes of her family and friends. To see a Carrie start from the bottom and try to earn back the respect she so desperately craves from those she loves, including Austin, will make for amazing drama.

I would also love for Carrie and Sami to get locked in an elevator and finally, face to face, verbally duke it out and lay everything on the table; to finally confront their true animosity towards one another and begin the healing process. Can you imagine Carrie and Sami teaming up to bring down the !@#$%^&*] Nicole? ;)

• Members

Im sick of the Sami/Carrie feud. I wish they'd let Sami grow up and Id like to see them civil with each other. I cant see how they can do another redux of this triangle since all characters have moved on. I think Days needs to focus on the future and now trying to recreate its gold from the past

• Members

Well Sami and Lucas just split so that's where the moving on thing goes out the window. It's not like Austin just came back and Sami and Lucas are together and all of a sudden Sami is going to develop feelings for Austin all over again. Sami and Lucas have legitametly split. Also the full blown quadrangle is going to be better this time around, there is much more history. It's not a redux.

Plus MANY soaps do not know when to end triangle/quadrangles. OLTL's has been chugging their's along for so long now (and even they had to have Cristian leave, return and then leave again, LOL).

• Members

I'm not sure what to think right now.

I do think Lucas and Sami will USE Austin and Carrie to try and get over each other. Maybe real feelings will develop leaving everyone pining for each other? It's possible.

I honestly think Sami does need to grow up though. I hate how her character is being written. She is just really unlikeable at times. In probably the past couple of years, Sami has badly regressed and it sucks.

JER is definitely trying to recapture the magic of the 1990s, imo. Does that mean we see exactly the same thing as before? Probably not, but there is obviously similarities.

Archived