Days: New Promo

• Members

Announcer says Carrie back and for Sami that means WAR.

and then it say 2 sisters fighting over 1 man.(Austin)

Carrie is on the phone with Sami and Carrie asks does Austin still ask about me, Sami says no, Austin forgot all about you.

Flash to Sami say I will never let you come between the man that I want. :rolleyes:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh... my... God... so we just need Victor/Kate to hook up and Kristen to come back and we will have 1990's all over again... :rolleyes:

I was really looking forward Carrie coming back, but I really hoped that it won't be another C/A/S triangle...

• Members

I know... that's why I hate it! God, and I was sooo looking forward Carrie's come back.. I knew she would hook up with Austin.. and that's okay, but couldn't they at least have Nicole go after him, instead of SamI?

• Members

Maybe the show is just re-establishing the Carrie/Sami hatred. Maybe Austin's just going to be the thing that re-ignites it, then they'll move it into another direction.

Either way, I plan on loving it! Others might, but I don't have a problem at all with doing Austin/Sami/Carrie part two -- at least not right now. That may change, LoL

• Members

I agree-Sami and Carrie never made up and it makes sense to have this come up now since Lumi is out to make each other's lives miserable. Its the only way they can cover up there hurt that they aren't together and whay better way to get under each other's skin then to go after his brother and her sister respectively. With Nicole and Victor thrown in, thsi story will be good and it is different this time sicne everyone involved knows what Sami is capable of, Carrie is flawed due to her affair with Mike and embarassment that its over, Austin wants Carrie back and now has his own business with Sami and Nicole and this time knows Will isn't his son, Nicole is involved, Lucas is working with Victor at Titian, etc. Alot is different and this time things will be different, in fact this time might be better. I know I am going to enjoy it as well and that promo looks so good.

• Members

OMG what a JERk!

Before Carrie left in 1999, she and Sami left with a tearful hug and goodbye, and I thought for sure that if Carrie were to ever come back, they would have been able to put their past behind them and move on as allies instead of enemies.

Obviously, as usual, JERk simply doesn't care about history.

Seriously, I love Christie and I'd watch her through any storyline, but she, Ali, and Austin don't need this retread. They deserve something better and different. This triangle worked amazingly well back in 1993-1999. It doesnt work now. JMO

• Members

The point is there never was resolution and the fact that Lumi are hurting and feel like the only way to get over it is to hurt each other where it hurts most-by her going after Austin and him after Carrie. Sami still hates Carrie-never was resolved-people need to get that into their head. Its not recycled it different. Nicole is involved, Carrie betrayed Austin and is now embarrased about the fact that it was for nothing, etc. It is not the same damn story people.

As for recycling every show does it so I wish people would stop jumping down Days throat like they are the only ones that do. Besides, this has not been done to death like other stories, such as Bo/Billie/Hope. Plus, its one day and people are already condemning it. Give it a chance.

Oh and seriously why did you think Carrie and Austin were brought back? What else would you like them to do just get back together without complications. There is no story there and there is alots more history to explore doing this-it was never over and now its even better.

• Members

I agree, there is still unfinished business between Sami and Carrie AND between Carrie and Austin.

I want see how this Carrie/Austin dynamic plays out now that he has seen that her throwing their marriage away with that dork Mike has amounted to nothing. I want Carrie to be forgiven, but not until she really works hard for an apology and proves to Austin she is not going to do what she did to him again, say if Mike comes strolling into Salem in the next few months (which he very well could).

In the meantime, Sami is leaning on Austin once again for support and while I think it sucks, I honestly don't think for one moment that DAYS is going to have a Austin/Sami relationship with mutual feelings on both sides.

Sami is majorly on the bebound, she is hurting and confused and on top of it all the women she hates most in her life, Carrie, is now back and not only attracting the eyes of Austin, but the love of Sami's life Lucas. You can bet that Sami will be doing EVERYTHING in her power to stop Carrie getting her paws on both men and you can TAKE IT TO THE BANK that Nicole (who wants Austin for herslef) will be helping Sami at somepoint down the line.

Nope. Sami did it only to please Roman and literally in the next episode was spewing about how much she still hates Carrie and ALWAYS will.

Carrie I think did the same thing. While I think she WANTS to forgive Sami, she knows Sami will not changed and like she said, there is too much bad blood under the bridge and I don't think they can ever have a true friendly relationship. These two just will never get along no matter what, because Sami still blames Carrie for ALOT of things (Alan raping her, her relationship with John and supporting Mar/John, stealing Austin from her countless times ect).

Archived