Unpopular Opinions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC:

- Alexa Havins.....is not that great. It's taken her being away to make me realize that.

- Julie Carruthers should have never come to AMC as EP. I don't think the EP before her was bad. But for all the hell Julie gets, I think she's a good person and does a good job at AMC. I do think she should be replaced though. The question is...by who?

- Sabine Singh was given a raw deal the moment she joined AMC

- Becky Budig should never have come back to AMC, especially with the way they treated Sabine

- Zach and Kendall are a big reason why I stopped watching AMC last summer. Even though I'm a fan, they were on too damn much.

- I love the aborted fetus. Colin Egglesfield is such a nice guy.

- Jackson Montgomery is a waste of space, as are his off-springs (adopted and biological)

- I liked B&E's work as HW. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't as bad as McTavish's hackass stories.

- Fusion is a complete and utter flusterfuck and should never be mentioned again

- Cameron Mathison........oh boy...........no comment

- I never really liked Bianca until she left the show

- Alicia Minshew is underrated, overexposed and is hated on for reasons she has no control over

• Members

Oh lord, I can't believe I forgot this in my first post. The Josh character had much, much, much potential and still does. The unabortion turned many against him and killed any chance he had at becoming a fan favorite character. The idea of him being a young male version of Erica, scheming and conniving to get her job (remember when he imagined his picture in place of hers?) was awesome!

• Members

GL

GL should be cancelled immediately.

I liked Crystal Hunt more as Lizzie than Marcy Rylan.

Marcy Rylan is not that talented.

Stephanie Gatschet is underrated as an actress.

Tom Pelphrey can be little over rated as actor but I still love him

Reva gets my nerves.

GH

Tamara Braun will always be Carly to me.

Laura Wright is okay as Carly but I could take her or leave her.

I am sick of Robin and Patrick. She should be with Jason or Nikolas, even though I like Jason and Elizabeth together.

DAYS

EJ did rape Sami.

James Scott is overrated.

I could care less about Marlena and John being together. I wouldn't care if they were the show at all.

I was a Marlena and Roman fan, when Wayne Northrop was playing the part, they were gold in my eyes.

Hogan Sheffer actually pretty good job at DAYS. At least they got respectable again.

Dena Higley's first stint as head writer (early 2003) was not that bad.

Lucas and Sami are soulmates.

Archived