Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow, Lauren is really excited to loose her virginity. LOL

Now Calvin is going to think Carmel is cheating on him. Ugh.

I cannot stand Warren - I wish Louise would dump his ass. I cannot wait for her to find out about him and Mandy.

LOL @ the boys playing wrestling game.

Myra is very early with the Christmas presents. LOL

• Administrator

Calvin and Nige had a fight and Nige fell and hit his head on the ground, or something like that. I had my suspicions that Nige was alive because Warren "took care of the body" and he did that to get Calvin under his control.

Monday's ep:

- That cute blonde that slept with Tony is jail bait, isn't she? I shouldn't have googled the actress' name cause I came across a spoiler. Ugh.

- Yay! Tom and Steph are back!

- Nice cliffhanger with Niall! So the Hollyoaks spinoff, which starts next Monday, is in the same universe?

• Members

Yes, it is in the same universe I'm pretty sure. Previous spin-off happenings have been mentioned by characters on the main show. For example, Tony and others use to joke with O.B about the time he accidentally got involved with a tranny, which happened in a previous spin-off.

I was thinking the same thing about the girl Tony hooked up with. She looked damn young, I was grossed out. But damn I felt so bad for Jacqui. In the same episode though Myra annoyed me being pissed at Steph. Loved that Steph stood her ground against her.

• Administrator

My mistake, the spinoff started yesterday and there's actually nudity and swearing. LOL

Hollyoaks Later: Episode 1

Niall found Steph! Nice cliffhanger once again with him standing on a hill. That was scary.

Kris coming out to his family was hilarious! "My name is Kris, I'm a cross dresser. Sometimes I sleep with men, sometimes I sleep with women, and sometimes I sleep with them both at the sametime." "Would someone get Nana a cherie please." :lol: And then him and Malachy drunk at the end. LOL

Sarah and Zoe getting into a fight! Zoe used to fat and her nickname was "Doughy". :lol:

Oh, Mercedes, you such a slapper. This HIV scare has taught you nothing!

Nice seeing Sasha :wub: again.

• Administrator

Thursday's episode of Hollyoaks Later was amazing!

Don't read if you haven't seen it yet!

- Niall finally realized that Steph doesn't love it, so he grabs the necklace back and then commits suicide by falling backgrounds off a cliff!! OMFG!!!!! :o:o When they were on the cliff, I thought it was Steph who was gonna push Niall off, but I never expected the suicide. I guess this is the last of Niall. :(

- The Sarah/Zoe KISS!!!!!! :wub::D What's Barnsy gonna think about that. LOL

- Wed and Thur's Malachy/Mercedes scenes were so good. Love the angst and fire between them. Can't believe she was the one who spilled the beans to everyone about the HIV. :o

- The "Cest La Vie" dance sequence from Wed's ep. LMAO!! :lol:

• Administrator

The Dog becoming a gay bar for a few episodes and Elliot teaching Neville about "the gays" and them dancing to Kylie. :lol:

I feel so bad for Tony. Poor guy's life is falling apart thanks the McQueen women. LOL I did like that scene with Warren though when he had Tony's back

Jacqui going off on Tony.......I'm so afraid of her. LOL But she so great. :)

• Members

HOLLYOAKS LATER episode 5- Don't read if you haven't seen it yet!!!

OMFG!!! I cannot believe Niall committed suicide. (Ep. 4)

Sarah and Zoe = hotness!

So glad Mercedes and Malchy Malachy got married. That wedding was really nice.

I loved the fact that we had lots of humor with Hollyoaks Later. It was really nice. LOL.

Some funny stuff -

Mercedes told the truck driver about her HIV situation and he kicked her out.

Mercedes slapped Malachy in that pub then that other girl slapped him.

Dom trying to find out which strippers shoe he got.

At the end of episode 5, I was hoping to see the camera zooming in to Niall and we would see his eyes opened. LOL.

So glad that didn't happen. Niall is dead. Yay. lol I liked him though. Oh well.