Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The only time I ever felt anything for her was when Clare pressured her into aborting her baby and then when Clare went and told Calvin that Louise had gotten an abortion, just to piss him off and make him angry with Louise. :lol:

Roxanne can't act to save her poor life, and she expects to make it big in Hollywood?

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Administrator

She's extremely hot and those legs and that accent will get her casted in something (that sounds bad....but it's true! LOL). I just hope she has a good agent and manager. She's a decent enough of an actress to not follow the same path as another british hottie, Kelly Brook. I'll definitely keeping an eye on her career. I hope that Hollyoaks doesn't kill off Louise, that way if she fails, she can always come back. :)

• Members

National television award results

David Tennant scooped an Outstanding Drama Performance gong at the National Television Awards. The star was up against his 'Doctor Who' sidekick Catherine Tate at last night's ceremony, for their respective roles as the Time Lord and his assistant Donna Noble in the hit BBC sci-fi drama.

'Doctor Who' also won Most Popular Drama, beating 'Desperate Housewives', 'Shameless' and 'The Bill'. It was the fourth win in a row for 'Dr Who' and the third consecutive win for Tennant.

'Strictly Come Dancing' won Most Popular Talent Show - beating Cowell's shows 'The X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent', and 'Dancing on Ice'. Strictly host Tess Daly accepted the award.

Picking up his special recognition gong, Cowell, referring to the Most Popular Talent Show gong, said wryly: "Well done Strictly." Backstage the TV mogul was more forthright about missing out on the award. He said: "It's bad enough losing but losing to that lot is a nightmare. I'm not happy."

He also spoke of the pitfalls of fame, revealing he could not go out for dinner without people wanting to talk about the 'X Factor', did not have a private life, and had to worry about having his photograph taken. Cowell said of his rise to fame: "I've definitely become more spoilt, more shallow and can honestly say I have loved every single minute of it. It's the best job in the world."

'Top Gear' was named Most Popular Factual Programme, and the 'Paul O'Grady Show' took the Entertainment Programme category.

'EastEnders' was named Most Popular Serial Drama, while Ant and Dec were awarded the gong for Entertainment Presenter.

The BBC soap won for the fourth consecutive year, while Ant and Dec have now picked up their title for at least seven years.

Elsewhere, Rita Simons won the Popular Newcomer title for her role as Roxy Mitchell in 'EastEnders'. Matt Littler took Outstanding Serial Drama Performance for his role as Max Cunningham in 'Hollyoaks'.

Edited by dannigold