Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

No one is criticising you and I have no problem with it being youth-centred. But, I do like my soaps set in a town with feuding, filthy rich families. :P And that's something a soap with such a nice title isn't offering me.

Yeah, they are a total dreck, those two... British soaps are, as it seems, in a crisis once again. They all need a new EP.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hollyoaks is officially my favorite soap after watching this weeks episode. The mother revealing she gave up her son when she was 14 and the son coming back for revenge was so good. Nice soap moments there! I figured out it had to be Niall since he left the exact note that his mom left for him.

At the end, I felt sorry for him. He was helping his mother but he didn't had the strength to. So sad that one of the sisters died. Friday's episode was really, really sad! So it looks like Niall made it out safe too?

I cannot wait for next weeks show. I wanna watch more now. lol

Since I'm new to the show, it will take me a few days to get their names.

Edited by Rakesh

• Administrator

So Jacqui wanted Mercedes' baby, but she didn't know that Tony was the father? And that is why Jacqui was upset/shocked with Mercedes revealing that she slept with Tony? Were Tony/Jacqui together when Tony slept with Mercedes?

• Administrator

Wow, they get so much time to write and rewrite their episode. No wonder they can have so many writers. So American soap writers write longer episodes with only like a week, sometimes even less, to write one or two episodes.